Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Flicker - Clutch and Gas Cut Problem.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:51 # 1
EagLeEyes
Hello My name is Mikail I live in Gaziantep. I am in the IT sector, so it can be said that I do not have much information about cars.
May your Ramadan feast be blessed first.
When I went off the road with my Palio car and scrapped it for its high cost. It seemed to me to buy a new car. I made the selection for Peugeot and got the 206- 2004 model Desire 1.4 with the same values.
Vehicle 1.4 206 Desire 5 door brc tubular area has been up to 3 thousand km 140 thousand and its maintenance etc. I got it done when I got the gas butterfly cleaning. I have a few troubles I want to share.
1- At idling, the current gear knob is shaking almost from the engine. As the engine shakes, the vibration is hydrated in the vehicle. Also, flickering is noticed during the tachograph. I took it to Antep peugeot service but they said it is normal and they are normal in these models?
2- When I press the clutch while on the move, there is a popping sound and the pedal is wasted. They said I took the clutch kit to 2 masters, but I did not change it, another master said that the clutch is from the plastic fiber there. I have started again now, I wonder if you are a friend who meets with boredom?
3- When I got back from where I parked the car yesterday, it did not work, when we started, we asked a taxi driver from the road when the starter and loss did not work. we can't notice. Then the car worked, I drove until the petrol, I bought gasoline, and then I did not have any problems. But I caught my attention when I was idle, when the tachometer came to 6-7 thousand, he made a cut, as if he was holding something back, he left, and I said to my strange I never tried it.
4- There is a growl in the engine when gas is stopped (previous cover has been repaired).
5- How can we solve this in the sound of the famous trunk lid? Tak tuk every time I go into the pit
Thank you in advance for your help.
08.05.2020 17:51 # 2
ismailkaya
These are unnecessary obsessions :)) EagLeEyes
good luck you have the throttle cleared, you can have trouble in idling in the future, the hand will play like it will stop playing more or less.
I think that one of the 1 spark plugs does not ignite makes tremors or if the engine dust is old, it will make the engine vibrate.
I think there is a key switch at the bottom of the clutch when it deploys 2 clutches.
If 3 Peugeot vehicles are starting and not working, it is definitely out of fuel, if it sounds like clicks, you should turn the ignition at once, but there is a problem with electric parts.
4 catalysts that growl
Replace the 5 tailgate tires or put a soft tire inside the tire
examine everywhere thoroughly as you play with me, you will enjoy it like me
08.05.2020 17:51 # 3
error
If I think there is a problem with the adaptation of your throttle ...
08.05.2020 17:51 # 4
EagLeEyes
[QUOTE = ismailkaya] :)) these are unnecessary obsessions EagLeEyes
good luck you have the throttle cleared, you can have trouble in idling in the future, the hand will play like it will stop playing more or less.
I think that one of the 1 spark plugs does not ignite makes tremors or if the engine dust is old, it will make the engine vibrate.
I think there is a key switch at the bottom of the clutch when it deploys 2 clutches.
If 3 Peugeot vehicles are starting and not working, it is definitely out of fuel, if it sounds like clicks, you should turn the ignition at once, but there is a problem with electric parts.
4 catalysts that growl
Replace the 5 tailgate tires or put a soft tire inside the tire
examine everywhere thoroughly as you play with me, you will enjoy it like me
[/ QUOTE]
Truly unnecessary obsessions, but what are you doing?
This problem existed before the throttle was cleared. My master had noticed while buying, but he said it was not important. But we have become shaky like grandparents playing the head :)
I just replaced the spark plug and ignition coil. When I gave gas, he was making interruptions. In 2nd gear, especially my master said that there is a problem and when changing it, the spark plugs changed and the problem went away. engine ear or wedge is left, by the way, air conditioning does not work, it is the issue of the pipe of the famous air conditioner ...
let me look at the switch you said to have the clutch checked
I've never thought of a catalyst, let me have it checked
The tailgate will be a matter of taste as you said :)
thanks for your help.
08.05.2020 17:51 # 5
EagLeEyes
[QUOTE = errör] If I think there is a problem with the adaptation of your throttle ... [/ QUOTE]
There was this problem before I cleaned it up, I'm skipping something but I don't know what
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”