Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 flashers burning problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:44 # 1
luridline
Hello, when I started the car yesterday evening, the buzzer sounded and the control receiver in the corner of the window started to be solid blue. Then it returned to normal. But when the contact is opened or working, the 4 flashers light up. It goes off after 10 seconds. Sodnra burns again and continues in the same way. Relay sound is also heard from inside. In this case, I cannot use any signals. When I turn off the ignition, if the flashers are off, it blinks three times quickly. Then it stays closed. I disassembled the battery terminal and reinserted it to reset the ECU. Nothing changed. I looked at the fuse box, but nothing caught my eye. I couldn't examine in great detail. You have to disassemble and look at them all.
I read something similar in foreign forums, but I could not find a solution. There are those who say that you solved the button by changing it, but it continues when I remove the socket of the button.

Are there any friends who can help or help you? I have to solve it urgently. I can go to the electrician at the earliest Saturday.
Toolbox 2006 1.4 XDesign Auto.

luridl to 2018-01-23 13:33:44
08.05.2020 20:44 # 2
boruc
Normally there is no such blue light in 206's.
I think there is an alarm system installed on your vehicle afterwards. And the problem is very likely in this.

Normally, the doors will light for 3-4 seconds when the doors are locked from the remote control. When the lock is opened, it flashes 3-4 times

Edit: I came to my mind later, you said the control receiver is stationary. The control key may also be broken Fitters 2018-01-23 13:53:02
08.05.2020 20:44 # 3
luridline
I wonder what's in that lamp, there's no alarm on the vehicle. I think that even if it is attached, it is necessary to integrate it with the vehicle in order to adapt it to the control. There is no problem in the remote. I synchronized again. The situation I'm talking about flashes three times when I switch off the ignition. It stays on when the ignition is switched on or when driving. it goes out for a second or two and burns again. Relay sound is already heard.

Edt: The recipient I mentioned is in the corner in front of the glass. It glows blue. I think he got it in all 206's.
luridl to 2018-01-23 14:00:37
08.05.2020 20:44 # 4
talip206
No, in all 206's there is no blue light you mentioned. Not even original
08.05.2020 20:44 # 5
luridline
Let me stop by an auto electrician, then the problem may be here. Because I couldn't find any other logical explanation.
08.05.2020 20:44 # 6
husem
There is no blue light, possibly a chronic door problem, and the previous owner bought the cheaper central-controlled lock instead of the original lock. I think your box has failed.
08.05.2020 20:44 # 7
luridline
Hello, what is the central remote lock you mentioned? I use the original remote key of the vehicle. I found a box inside the fuse box. I removed it, solved the signal problem. The situation got so bad that the four-flasher started burning, as if there was an alarm. I thought the problem was related to the trunk lock. Because when the trunk is opened, the four-flasher always lights, the battery does not pass without removing the pole. I removed the box I found, I had to remove the battery terminal at night. I corrected the signals but when locking the door it locks or unlocks a few times.
Can you also give information about the chronic problem you mentioned? There was no problem with the remote I used before.

Edt: I will also share the photo of the box at noon and research some. In the meantime, the previous owner may have had the spare switch installed to command. He did not hand over the spare key. I am the third owner.
luridl to 2018-01-25 11:42:53
08.05.2020 20:44 # 8
luridline
The device was an alarm device. It works in parallel with the vehicle control. But the siren connection has been removed by my guess that I have never heard it sound. I did not realize that they had placed the device before in the fuse box. Probably they used the key with the backup key for automatic purposes. As if there is no problem right now. I think the control's kicking may also be from the cold. I changed the batteries a month ago.

EDT: By the way, this device was the reason I was left out with the car locking the keys while the key was in contact. (Locks automatic doors in 4s.) I couldn't make sense of locking without moving. I've been burning my stupidity in vain for all this time.
A nice material that I will tamper with will come out of the device. I use it later;)

luridl to 2018-01-25 13:49:36
04.09.2022 14:26 # 9
BedirhanC.
Hello, today I am suffering from the same issue with my 307 vehicle. None of the masters I showed could do it, can you contact me?
19.10.2022 22:53 # 10
Ferhatglr
Sir i have the same problem
did you solve the problem
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”