Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 First contact Display Panel problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:59 # 1
ONEN
Hello

When I started the first contact today, a nice TIIRR sound came from the dashboard. When I turned the ignition off and started it again, I realized that when the first engine gets moving, the indicator hands drop and it returns to normal again instantly. The sound of a whipping sound, I guess, is a gasoline indicator that sounds like a jumper there.
In my next trials, he did 10 more times 7 more times. In 3, everything starts normally.

I am sending the video below.

I live in France and I hope the workmanship is abnormally expensive, I can do something with my help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1x0fd4fs3ws&feature=youtu.b to

Hi everyone, best regards

08.05.2020 18:59 # 2
zr`lmn
The same situation happened to me, I took the path of the service directly and connected it to the computer in the service. I said that it is okay.
08.05.2020 18:59 # 3
suppor
The first time I put the key on it,
Normally, when I put the switch down, they make cit and come to their place, I think it is normal because electricity is coming and it goes where it should be, but after the start of the mars, there is no play or something.
I wonder if the electricity is on the way, when the mars is made, it draws a lot of current.
cold in the weather

In the displays, electricity seems to come and go
08.05.2020 18:59 # 4
muro_60
as if the battery goes into load like voltage drop, it goes down

08.05.2020 18:59 # 5
fætih
the dashboard may be out of order. or the connector is faulty. have their values measured while the vehicle is running and normal ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”