Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 FILMS

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 17:17 # 1
semus
hi friends .. i shared the photos of my car before .. i want to have a movie on my car .. / i>

< i> I thought completely black, but I saw it in a vehicle, it didn't look good, I want to get your ideas. thanks in advance ...
08.05.2020 17:17 # 2
fTh206
Do not make too dark color, I think the number 2 is enough, I had it done, the number 4 was punished, the cops were holding them tight, they were punished, they were punished, they were making a 3D window film and they don't look like a movie on the outside.
08.05.2020 17:17 # 3
Bugra
Number 2 is ideal. Do not escape the cheap or you will roam pink rosy after a while! I say do not get the bidet on the windshield.
08.05.2020 17:17 # 4
Guests
I think rear door windows 2 number front door windows and windscreen number 1 becomes number ten & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:17 # 5
Burak
our old vehicle wv caddy was tied up because of his movies, they did not leave without dismantling, they were punished
08.05.2020 17:17 # 6
herry
windshield is considered as a heavy defect, it does not pass through, the side windows pass with a little defective ..
but if you do, I will get it every 2 years, renew it, get the whole vehicle off. You use your money for years ..
08.05.2020 17:17 # 7
semus
I know that the movie ban has been lifted:)
08.05.2020 17:17 # 8
Alicilik
The movie does not pass the phrase, the law writes at the initiative of the police.

In my 6 windows, only the windshield with the number 1 film is blue and he did not get used to black. Let's see who is going to die and who is: D

I did not get from the number 1 window film. A few months later he turned to the sanitary in the heart of the city, the police said routine license license, looked at me and said, continue. He said let me look then he said the plate change, he said. Either he was an intern or he was very good intentions, but I still use it and he is another. People are getting angry, are you stupid, why are you taking risks, but 1 riskless, 2 mods should not be hidden anymore.
If it is not the APP license plate that looks great in my eyes, it does not have a very attractive feature of the car without the aesthetics and comfort of the window film. & nbsp; Reviews
08.05.2020 17:17 # 9
Alicilik
In the meantime, the recommendation has definitely happened to friends who shoot movies in absolutely dusty places. If you are in a state of disassembly, it may be a torment of hell. If not, a number 1 movie is made from known places and certainly. My personal opinion is that every glass is proportional. If it is clear and the same color, it does not attract much attention as it will open in time. Reviews
08.05.2020 17:17 # 10
herry
[QUOTE = Appealing] By the way, the advice was absolutely deceiving and filming friends has come a lot. If you are in a state of disassembly, it may be a torment of hell. If not, a number 1 movie is made from known places and certainly. My personal opinion is that every glass is proportional. If it is clear and the same color, it does not attract much attention as it will open in time.
[/ QUOTE]

I absolutely agree, do not shoot a movie, stay away from those who make a full car 50 TL. There are those who shoot the same movies with 150, and stay away from them.
08.05.2020 17:17 # 11
semus
Thank you very much for your help .. I decided to take a number :)
08.05.2020 17:17 # 12
semus
and when I do, I will share your pictures with you :)
08.05.2020 17:17 # 13
serkan719
yes, the windscreen is banned
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”