Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Fever Steering Wheel Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:01 # 1
Guests

Hello to everyone,

The 2007 model 206 Peugeot car's whitening and material deformation in the lower left corner of the steering wheel, which was small in the first months but has become more pronounced recently. My vehicle is at 26000 KM and its warranty continues. No harmful material has ever been touched during use.
I would like to receive information from friends who encounter this problem. Also, in this case, can my steering wheel be replaced under warranty? I'm afraid, how do I prove to the service that there are no user errors?
Those who have information will be very happy if the answers are. Thank you ...
08.05.2020 14:01 # 2
Guests
First of all, you can get better and get the necessary information.
08.05.2020 14:01 # 3
hasimayaz
First of all, if there is a deformation due to the lack of material, the service must overcome this problem. However, if there is an impact or contact with liquid & substance, the service may report that this malfunction cannot be rectified free of charge. Please note that the warranty only removes defects caused by production free of charge. Assuming that the problem is not covered by the warranty, I take down the pictures with how to fix the situation. Always remove the key from the ignition and remove the battery completely before starting the intervention. (both poles). As seen in the pictures, the airbag of our vehicle is located in the horn part and we should be very careful when removing the top cover from the nails. So an airbag attached to the body with nails is waiting for us in the middle of the horn part.
hasimayaz 2009-02-16 22:19:05
08.05.2020 14:01 # 4
Ismail
build these pictures solve your problem
08.05.2020 14:01 # 5
Guests
Hello friends
I saw your work with photos. I used it. Peugeot partner had horn problem. I learned thanks to you. I'll handle my job tomorrow. Thank you to my friend who contributed.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”