Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 fender signal problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:00 # 1
pusutr
Hello there.
My vehicle's fender signals (parking and left and right signal) do not light up, but the dipped beams / high beams light up closely. Even left / right and parking signals are on. I wonder what's wrong? Is it insurance? Where is the insurance, which one?
Thank you.
pusut is 2013-10-23 10:03:09
08.05.2020 18:00 # 2
pusutr
date.
08.05.2020 18:00 # 3
pusutr
yes there is american parking app.
What fuse do I have?
Can't I solve this problem myself?
08.05.2020 18:00 # 4
pusutr
Still up to date ..
08.05.2020 18:00 # 5
yenice
Have you checked the fender bulbs? I had a problem like that, when I took out the fender signal and looked at it, I saw that the light bulb melted inside the hat and exploded inside. The electrician had ensured that the fender signal from the + end of the parking bulbs + the cable was pulled and burned with the parks. I replaced the bulb twice in one week. I looked it explodes again, I canceled it myself.

I applied the american parking module only to the front signals. you probably have a problem like that.
08.05.2020 18:00 # 6
pusutr
Hello again. My problem still continues :)
Yesterday I examined the cables in detail.
There is one cable pulled from the parking light to the fender signal. I canceled it and attached the original colored cables to both fenders. But still they did not work at all.
I have about 15 spare bulbs in my hand. I think they are not all defective at once.

According to my foresight, electricity isn't going to the fenders. Where does the cable that supplies electricity to the fender signals go through? where do you think i should check? I think the electricity distribution is done with the module. Could there be a cable removed from that module?

I resolved this problem. Of course, thanks to your help, I hope :)
08.05.2020 18:00 # 7
kursat3006
I think the single line signals that connected the fender signals directly to the park do not work. I guess even an electrician does not take 5 minutes.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”