Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 FELİNE Hardware

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:02 # 1
sametcevik91
Greetings to everyone, I couldn't get a photo of my car to the site, but I will talk about its hardware. I will write what is there and what is necessary. It is necessary for those who do not know their tools. I saw that my vehicle is different. I think the factory option originates ..

My vehicle's hardware is as follows; If the feline ones are different, I don't know from the factory)
----- My car 206 Feline 2007 --------
* 10 Airbag & nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; * Fog Lights front
* ABS & nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & nbsp; * Digital accelerator pedal
* ESP & nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; * Blocking the rear windows (child lock)
* Digital Air Conditioner & nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; * Cooled torpedo
* Rain Rover & nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & nbsp; * Torpedo lamp
* Headlight Sensor & nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & nbsp; * Rear seat 3 headrests
* 4 Stage headlight adjustment & nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & nbsp; * Follow me (far)
* Airbag lock & nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; * Door opening warning lamp and text on the screen
* 4 Glass Automatic & nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; * Screen freezing warning
* Motorized Mirrors & nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & nbsp; * Seat belt warning light
* Semi-leather seats & nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; * CD Player + 6 CD Changer
* Seat belt moving & nbsp; * Dark contact lighting (auto lit ceiling)
clips & nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; * Indicator light dimming-opening
* Seat belt moving & nbsp; & Nbsp; * (No speed stabilization unfortunately)
sockets
* Armpit and Inflator setting < / i>
* Auto-running when reversing into gear
rear wiper
* Immoblizer
* Glass from the joystick
removal (no original Module)

I've had friends who have deteriorated 206. Until today, but I don't regret, the car guys I ride for years have given 70-80 thousand TL and I have seen car areas feature 2 airbags in their cars analog Even the air conditioner rear windows have sleeves, you can imagine what are my features anyway, dear forum members I wrote them for informative purposes, I wish all of them a good day to everyone.
08.05.2020 21:02 # 2
Alicilik
Hello there,

Are you sure about ESP? I know that ESP is only available on RC models.

The fullest of the 206's is the Roland Garros model.
In addition to what you have written,
-3 line trip computer
-Glass ceiling
-Double color leather doeseme
-Folding mirror with remote control
- Ceiling lamp in the ceiling

Feline is a medium packed package produced between 2006-2010. Semi leather trim and sunroof are optional.
In 2005 and before the medium packed package is valid as XT, the number of Airbags should be 8, not 10. The same package with you is also available on the XT as an extra.

08.05.2020 21:02 # 3
sametcevik91
I have Esp, I am sure that my vehicle is dominated, so there are also 8 airbags in most xt and felines, so I said that my car is full. Pillows 9 and 10. Good evening in the back arches (if I knew how to photo, I'll put it on the site but ignorance :)) sametcevik91 2018-10-08 01:14:53
08.05.2020 21:02 # 4
Alicilik
[QUOTE = sametcevik91] I have Esp, my teacher, I am sure that I have dominated my car so there are also 8 Airbags in most xt and feline so I said my car is full, there are 3 lines in me so it is not a retrofit. I have my car in my car 9 and 10. The pillows are in the back arches and have a good evening (if I knew how to photo, I'll put it on the site but ignorance :)) [/ QUOTE]

So pejo this is sometimes surprising humanitarian. I would like to look at the Servisbox without having to assign the Sase number in advance.
08.05.2020 21:02 # 5
sametcevik91
Tomorrow someday I will shoot detailed video equipment if you want to send you, but I can not give kbkma chassis principle.
08.05.2020 21:02 # 6
HasGur
While vehicles are offered for sale with standard equipment with different names, standard optional options are offered which may be requested by the customer. So far, everything is standard but if the customer demands that a feature that is not offered as an option for that vehicle but exists in different models of the brand and accepts the price difference and late delivery, and if that feature is compatible with the vehicle, the vehicle is manufactured in the same band as the others. comes out with additional equipment under the name of special production. Such as the fact that there are 10 airbags in the vehicle with 6 airbags in overseas production, full equipment, the multimedia system of a higher class vehicle is integrated into the lower model and so on ... Since almost every feature is offered together with an optional package, special production is not made, but it will be used especially as a commercial taxi. For vehicles, it is open to every request, including Mercedes.
08.05.2020 21:02 # 7
ukayl
In addition, the weight of these feline models is heavier than others. It is even heavier than the 301s.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”