Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Feline 1.4 Electric Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:28 # 1
johnny guitar
Friends 5 days ago I changed the banzin float and pump L leak was in the elbow. I put a damp sponge on it so that this leak does not cause any flames in the vehicle. But the socket wires, which transfer information to the gas gauge, got wet, and when I touched the door I crashed, and the headlights did not go out, although I received the contact over it. After drying the socket, it returned to normal. Last night I got out of the car, there was no electric shock, but the headlights did not go out even though I removed the ignition. I checked the headlight arm, everything is normal. I put the ignition on, the radio worked (I always forget to turn it off) I turned off the radio, the headlights turned off. When I made a selector several times before, I was able to return it to normal when I was playing with the headlight arm, could it have something to do with it? By the way, three months ago, Ankara had a great rain, and I had passed through a 30 cm high puddle, then the horn's voice changed a little and then it recovered. Could it have anything to do with it?
By the way, I have an LPG in my vehicle (BRC)
johnny guitar 2015-10-14 10:41:00
08.05.2020 19:28 # 2
sonerkyl
My teacher, change that part as soon as possible May God forbid a fire. With headlights, the com2000 may be malfunctioning. If you have passed the puddle quickly, the fuse panel in the engine may be wet. you should have it checked.
08.05.2020 19:28 # 3
johnny guitar
My brother changed the gasoline float, there was no problem. If the fuse panel got wet, why did it appear 3 months later, shouldn't it be right away? Com2000 is the part with the headlamp signal and wiper arm together?
08.05.2020 19:28 # 4
sonerkyl
Since the teacher was in summer, the incoming water evaporates, but when moisture occurs, oxidation may have occurred in the fuses. it is wrong to say something without checking it. actually connect it to a computer and see if it gives an error code.
08.05.2020 19:28 # 5
johnny guitar
My brother went to the auto electrician. well controlled. Brother you do not know, I think there is a park follow-up light on it, the coin fell. It turns out that there was no problem with the electrical installation or the fuse panel or the brain. I forgot this in panic. So when I got off the ignition, I accidentally said my hand to the headlight arm and the park follow-up light was activated Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 19:28 # 6
sonerkyl
I am glad that there is no problem. Smile
08.05.2020 19:28 # 7
johnny guitar
It really scared me. Because the Peugeot vehicle is a sensitive vehicle in terms of this electric and vehicle brain. Great at cost. I am satisfied with my car, but a sensitive vehicle in this regard also stresses me. My vehicle is a full 2006 model. There is a small accident of 86550 km and someone struck over the left fender, so the seat and curtain airbags were opened (2 airbags). But in my car's engine, there is no other problem in its chassis. If I can sell it to someone who is obsessed about this, at the price I want, I will sell it and buy another vehicle. Can you post ads for sale from the forum? do you know. johnny guitar 2015-10-15 11:23:39
08.05.2020 19:28 # 8
sonerkyl
yes, it can be given my teacher at the bottom of the car purchase and sale department.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”