Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Feeline Engine Water Auction

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:42 # 1
caydogan
Hello friends, I bought the car in September 2007 model Feeline, but I couldn't get out of the industry, I did not know if it was a chance or fate.I changed the throat butterfly, cleaned the injection etc.

Two months ago, I had the heavy maintenance (timing etc.), I said, let's put antifreeze. The previous owner just put water, so there was no antifreeze inside.
Anyway I kept driving. Last week he gave a mistake, stopped, then the error light went out on his own.

Two days ago, he made a mistake in short distance driving, stopped, I barely came out of the lights at low speed at the time of the error, and I pulled it all over the place.
When I heard the fan sound, I turned on the engine and looked at its water, the antifreeze we put in maintenance was completely finished.
I constantly checked it, it reduced very little water. Then I added a little more water, I followed it and it did not decrease it.

No smoke from the exhaust in the car
-Oil consistency and color is normal
Traction normal
- There is no water gush when you open the engine water tank.
There is slight moisture and drip in the exhaust, but I guess it is because of the winter months and lpg

So it doesn't seem like a gasket burn to me.

On the first day, I went to the hurry to go to the room, there was no water leak, the gasket was burned, you said that you do not walk around with it.
I went to my own master, when the car was warmer, he opened the water tank (If the gasket was burned, water would gush when I opened it) So the gasket was not burned.

Things I suspect are;
- Before this incident, when you press the gas continuously for 1 month, there is a sound of water splashing.
-In heavy maintenance, I changed the heater core because it flowed (barely wearing it without removing the console)
-We had detected and tightened water leakage from the lpg connection points with the vehicle lpg before.

I'm waiting for your help.
08.05.2020 20:42 # 2
talip206
Get well soon. There are places that test whether the gasket burns. They say the exact result. Other than that, if the leak is close to the engine, water evaporates and is invisible. The cover of the spare water tank may be faulty. It is discharged as steam and no leak can be detected. After checking for leaks, observe and replace the tank cap with the original. The sound of water is often heard when there is air in the system.
08.05.2020 20:42 # 3
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = talip206] Get well soon. There are places that test whether the gasket burns. They say the exact result. Other than that, if the leak is close to the engine, water evaporates and is invisible. The cover of the spare water tank may be faulty. It is discharged as steam and no leak can be detected. After checking for leaks, observe and replace the tank cap with the original. The sound of water is often heard when there is air in the system. [/ QUOTE]

Have your +1 friend check the places he says.
08.05.2020 20:42 # 4
doganatak
I do not understand what is not to put antifreeze for the past. There was no antifreeze when I bought the car. When I got antifreeze, it started to drip little water from the heater core. Thank goodness nothing else
08.05.2020 20:42 # 5
x571
[QUOTE = doganatak] I do not understand what is not to put antifreeze for the past. There was no antifreeze when I bought the car. When I got antifreeze, it started to drip little water from the heater core. Thank goodness nothing else [/ QUOTE]

how many cents are an antifreeze? You give 30 thousand and you buy a car, you give 15-20 TL and you do not get antifreeze, nothing but scum.
08.05.2020 20:42 # 6
bjkamil
the same problem was in my vehicle. There was a little wetness at the bottom of the radiator, and at the outlet of the circulation. They have thrown something like an anti-leakage powder. I have been using it for 2 months.
08.05.2020 20:42 # 7
pusutr
I started to decrease the water after changing the timing cycle in time. In my opinion, the master put a liquid seal around the circulation, instead of putting a normal seal, or put a poor quality liquid seal. it diminished from there. Occasionally I checked, added and continued using it.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”