Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Extreme Shake of the Car in Motion

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:29 # 1
ardacaneer
First of all hello everyone, I'm a young 206 user from Ankara :)

I want to state my problem, we are about to eat this problem.

While there was no problem in the vehicle before, he started to shiver in the 4th gear. In fact, it is such a big swing that the gear knob is playing, and the front team seems to come down as well. Then clutch lining, balls etc. I took it to the service for exchange. All changed with their originals. But then the car started to do the problem I described above continuously and in all gears. We suspected the throttle last but we did not change the price. I took it to a rot balancer today, he said that the rod rods are very bad, this may have caused the problem. I wonder if anyone has experienced such a problem before, what solution would you suggest? I suspect axles, tie rod, engine and transmission ears. Thanks :)
08.05.2020 20:29 # 2
Serdar4111
My brother had recently brought my car to maintenance, my master relative would have asked if I had a gap in my transmission, I was trembling on the road.
When it happens, let's see, maybe the diode may be from it.
08.05.2020 20:29 # 3
samet206
Hello, tremors, jolts, shifting, playing on the gear lever, things that are likely to occur in a malfunction occurring in the axles. It may be in a different situation, but especially if you wrote playing the arm shaking in the 4th gear, it happened to me once. We have to look at the car, whatever we say is empty, the best result is evident in the control of the vehicle.
08.05.2020 20:29 # 4
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. If the problem is likely to be at high speeds, have the engine and transmission blocks and axle heads checked.
08.05.2020 20:29 # 5
boruc
Hi

When the gas is loaded into the tremor increases, it decreases when the foot is removed from the gas. The problem is the axle, teacher
08.05.2020 20:29 # 6
ardacaneer
Thank you for your interest in everyone. My master said it might be a throttle, but it made no sense. Is there anyone who knows about the prices of the axles?
08.05.2020 20:29 # 7
Serdar4111
I bought an axle head was 90TL. Complete axle kit 190TL one set original
08.05.2020 20:29 # 8
ardacaneer
The tie rod shaft is defective, the tie rod balancer said. I wonder if it poses such a problem.
08.05.2020 20:29 # 9
ardacaneer
My master changed the axles, looked at the ears, but the problem continues. He said he had never encountered anything like this before. Let's see what we will expect
08.05.2020 20:29 # 10
boruc
[QUOTE = ardacaneer] My master changed the axles, looked at the ears but the problem continues. He said he had never encountered anything like this before. Let's see what will come out [/ QUOTE]

Have the axles changed completely? Was it repaired?
How many TL kept total?

It is also useful to have the tires checked. A similar problem may occur with the tire
Fitters 2017-08-01 16:43:12
08.05.2020 20:29 # 11
ardacaneer
We have changed all the axles right now, I gave 640 pounds of total workmanship parts right left axle gearbox chock with new ones, they checked the tires and found no problem.
08.05.2020 20:29 # 12
onlycihan
my friend check the pressure pad and flywheel. just in case the volant goes to the lathe and get used to the pressure pad. Follow the dial during this shake, if the speed rises and the speed remains the same and jolts during this moment, oil may escape from the gearbox to the pad and may be peeling off. I say this because it happened to me last week
08.05.2020 20:29 # 13
ardacaneer
Thank you very much everyone, the problem was on the axles. Problem solved. THANK YOU SO MUCH :)
08.05.2020 20:29 # 14
boruc
[QUOTE = ardacaneer] Thank you very much, the problem was on the axles, we replaced the sub-industry with a medium quality axle. Problem solved. THANKS SO MUCH:) [/ QUOTE]

Come on, sir.

It was obvious that the problem was from the axles. So, poor quality sub-industry axles do not work

Can you share the brand and price of the axles that are currently followed?

I have a little gap on the axles, it doesn't bother much, but it might be forward
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”