Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 exhaust blast sound

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:02 # 1
tolgasen50
Hello friends, I bought a 206 xr automatic gear car 1 month ago. There is a popping sound from the exhaust. The explosion only happens when the slope goes down and slows down. It certainly does not happen when pressing the gas. I replaced the spark plug and ignition coil, the problem continues. The master ignition may be a problem in the brain, I think the ignition is interrupted for a short time, the gas explodes when the raw is thrown away. In short, there is a lot of information on the internet, they are all different. I ask for help from friends who have experienced this problem or who know the solution. Thank you in advance.
08.05.2020 19:02 # 2
tolgasen50
any friend who knows: S :(
08.05.2020 19:02 # 3
monalos
I saw that the topic was in the forum, but search
08.05.2020 19:02 # 4
10URAKAR
Hi brother,
I also suffer from the same problem, after having the gas installed in the car ... I started to hear this sound.
I changed the spark plug and coil. However, I still hear from time to time, especially when I go to the long bar when I pull my feet out of the gas.
I did not have a problem with all the crockery of the vehicle .... But since I did not wear it very often, I did not have any trouble for now ...
08.05.2020 19:02 # 5
muro_60
When you take your foot off the gas, you should normally enter the box, as well as cut the gas, it may not cut the gas.
I think it bursts at the moment of stepping on the gas even if it is ignited
08.05.2020 19:02 # 6
tolgasen50
I have never tried gasoline when it is in LPG. It does not happen when pressing the gas, usually when driving on a straight road or downhill motor braking, sometimes even when applying the brake. Not every time, but it happens 3 or 5 times a day.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”