Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 engine sounds

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:10 # 1
Htc
Good evening.When I just started using the Peugeot 206 xr automatic 2001 model vehicle for 10 minutes and stopped it and started it again, when I turned the ignition, there was a violent explosion noise from the front and bottom. Obviously changed. What could be the problem?
NOTE: Today, the exhaust master made 4-5 times of bottom gas while the vehicle was stationary and brought the cycle up to 6 thousand. Did this force trigger something?
[TUBE] ltw31nwtox A [/ TUBE]
08.05.2020 20:10 # 2
onlycihan
Hello there was an incident like this to my father Fiorino water. The injector was clogged and the plunger stopped, others were running uneven jerky and loud. The injector is cleaned and everything is fine. Do not force your vehicle any more this way.
08.05.2020 20:10 # 3
sonerkyl
The @Htc problem seems to me like the coil and the ignition system, but you should still check the triger and look at the sentence setting.
08.05.2020 20:10 # 4
Htc
K.bakmayin cvp was a little bit late. Problem: the spark plug comes out and enters the coil. A very interesting incident occurred when the master was too young and a surprising situation occurred. I said, obviously, I was not surprised if it was our vehicle. Spark plug 2 also burst.
Conclusion: The spark plugs have changed and nothing else has changed. He said he did not damage the coil. It had changed a few months ago. He had an extra gas adjustment.
COST: 300 TL
The cost I made in 1,5 years: 8,370 TL
300 TL is not much? It was the last time I left the master as of that day. After that, it will not cause any problems.
Have a nice day.. Htc 2017-02-13 14:06:19
08.05.2020 20:10 # 5
sonerkyl
If I say 4 spark plug and gas adjustment extra price, it will cost 150 TL. I do not say this master is not human, the money he bought is not halal. they make the original gas adjustment 20 tl. 30 tl workmanship or 80 tl. Even the product in the line makes 12 TL and 48 TL. It would be better if you could get some nice pieces of advice from me yourself, you would just give workmanship.

sonerkyl 2017-02-13 14:15:10
08.05.2020 20:10 # 6
Htc
Just like my teacher, it is very difficult to find the right and honest master. He has already lost 1.5 years of his customer. There is another side of the world, I do not halal of course. If I lost 100, 200 TL, he lost a lot more. We get on the stubbornness of those who say sell and get rid of it.
Please do not sell faulty ones! Unfortunately, we cannot get rid of these troubles because they sell defectively.
08.05.2020 20:10 # 7
dejawu1978
First of all, it's okay ... you have a problem, the room is nice, but it wasn't good for the master to officially peel you off. internet is very useful but for those who know how to use ...
08.05.2020 20:10 # 8
lazerburak
Officially, the robbery is not even called a master.If you change everywhere of 2010, you will not keep the numbers you say. 1.5 years, more than 8 thousand expenses is very interactive. need is not something extra, so if you have a complete engine today, its workmanship is between 1000-1500 TL.
08.05.2020 20:10 # 9
talip206
I bought 4 spark plugs for 35 TL and 30 TL for craftsmanship. I was angry too because he took a lot of money. When I saw it now my mouth remained open. 8000 TL is a lot of money, but probably those prices are very, very inflated. talip206 2017-02-13 17:32:33
08.05.2020 20:10 # 10
harunsss
As I just mentioned, my teacher came to work like a water engine with a loud explosion sound from the front. 1 week later, the vehicle broke the tire, broke the valves, the extra LPG brain burned, like a chain reaction. I also dealt with these problems for 1,300 TL. In total, I paid them up to 1.200 TL.

What I do not understand is that I bought this vehicle at 128.000 KM, at 180.000 KM at the moment, and it has never said a key to the engine until today. It did not cause any problems. sticker normal? I am afraid of embracing the engine one day tomorrow because I believe that I spent 5,000 TL more than 1 year on this vehicle and I have no power left to do this.
08.05.2020 20:10 # 11
lazerburak
First of all, the events that happen to you can happen to you in every vehicle, because the maintenance is not done on time, the brake disc etc. is already normal, but the timing and circulation of the vehicle has not changed in 200tl time. Get well soon, you will not have any problems but do not neglect the maintenance of your vehicle or it will lead to bigger works.
08.05.2020 20:10 # 12
Htc
Exactly, my teacher went to an automatic transmission of 2,650 TL in 8 thousand liras. He made a bulking at an external price. so.
08.05.2020 20:10 # 13
Htc
[QUOTE = talip206] I bought 4 spark plugs for 35 tl, 30 tl labor, master. I was angry too because he took a lot of money. When I saw it now my mouth remained open. 8000 TL is a lot of money, but probably those prices are very, very inflated. [/ QUOTE]

Exactly, my teacher went to an automatic transmission of 2,650 TL in 8 thousand liras. He made a bulking at an external price. so.
08.05.2020 20:10 # 14
harunsss
[QUOTE = lazerbrak] First of all, the events that happen to you can happen to you in every vehicle, because the maintenance is not done on time, the brake disc etc. is already normal, but the timing and circulation of the vehicle has not changed in 200tl time. Get well soon, you will not have any problems but do not neglect the maintenance of your vehicle or it will lead to bigger works. [/ QUOTE]

Brake pads and disc are my carelessness yes, but it feels like the engine is getting tired, so I wanted to ask a question.
08.05.2020 20:10 # 15
lazerburak
Under normal conditions, it is very difficult to end the life of the engine in that km. Of course, if there is a decrease in the traction of the vehicle, there may be an impact on the engine life because of how much oil decreases in maintenance, for example, a timing break.
08.05.2020 20:10 # 16
harunsss
[QUOTE = lazerbrak] Under normal conditions, it is very difficult to end the engine life at that km of course. If there is a decrease in the traction of the vehicle, there may be an impact on engine life because of how much oil is decreasing in maintenance, for example, a timing breaks [/ QUOTE]

I know that you don't have too much oil, I do not have a problem about it, as you say, I feel some oddness in the engine lately, there are some changes in the engine noise, whether there is traction problem, idle and most importantly, but there is a problem like this, there is no problem like car horse. He sends it back, says how much I can understand the closed box engine.
08.05.2020 20:10 # 17
talip206
[QUOTE = harunsss] [QUOTE = laser leave] It is very difficult to end the life of the engine in that km of course. Of course, if there is a decrease in the traction of the vehicle, it may inevitably affect the life of the engine because of how much oil decreases [/ QUOTE]

I know that you don't have too much oil, I do not have a problem about it, as you say, I feel some oddness in the engine lately, there are some changes in the engine noise, whether there is traction problem, idle and most importantly, but there is a problem like this, there is no problem like car horse. He sends it back, says how much I can understand the closed box engine.
[/ QUOTE]
It is normal to have different sounds in the winter, the engine noise changes, changes in traction until it gets warm. Look at the oil and the water and continue. Replace the trigger in time. If you go down to many details, you will be a feed to the masters waiting with your stake in your money. talip206 2017-02-13 22:00:14
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”