Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Engine Malfunction Light (Gasoline)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:11 # 1
ibrahim
Hello friends,
It's been 2 months since I bought my car. The engine malfunction light came on 1 week after taking it. We put it in the computer, they said from the Coils. They said if we do it again, we'll change it. 1 month later, the engine malfunction light came on again, this time I took it to another mechanic, the room Oxygen Sensor is malfunctioning, it will cause excessive fuel consumption, if you make it, we will make it for 250 TL. The engine has reset the fault light and if he does it again, he said bring it, it has burned again 2 weeks later. The fault light has been on for 3 days and I use it like this. What are your suggestions? I would be glad if you help with your ideas and experiences.
08.05.2020 19:11 # 2
ibrahim
?
08.05.2020 19:11 # 3
engin66
I was very pleased that my HDI vehicle to the C5 was a long-lasting performance and fuel problem, but I was very pleased although I went to a lot of services and spent billions of money, I would like to thank my friends who have suffered a performance and fuel problem at a reasonable time in the same way. they also have connections in many services
Address
ŞAŞMAZ SANAYİ SİTESİ 2558 STREET NO17 OLD 35. STREET TRANSPORTATION 0312 278 20 48
08.05.2020 19:11 # 4
engin66
brothers auto peugeot and citroen solved every problem with expert workmanship and low cost, I would recommend you too. you will surely be satisfied,
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”