Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 engine light failure and misfire

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
30.09.2021 10:44 # 1
ersoyt
I have a peugeot 206 2004 model vehicle. While driving smoothly on the road, the engine malfunction lamp started to come on, I took it to the mechanic, connected it to the device, changed the coil and spark plugs. After using it for a few days without any problems, the same problem happened again. I took it to the same man, it gave a coil fault again. The master stiffened a little. He said that the problem is not in this, but in the injection. I looked, the job is getting tough, I bought the vehicle and took it to another repair shop. I went around 5 repairmen, 3 electricians and 2 tubers, and none of them could solve the problem within 2 months. I went to efe pejo service in konya. they said coil, change the coil and call while the vehicle is idling while we are chatting with the authorized person. it started to misfire again. They put the old coil back on and sent it to the electrician. After waiting for 5-6 hours, the electrician brought the car. 5-6 days have passed and the car still has the same problem. I don't know if I should take it back to Konya or pour gasoline and burn it.
Anybody have an idea
30.09.2021 21:29 # 2
Berkay Erdinc
Get well soon. A big problem for vehicle users.
The parts that will misfire are usually the parts in the ignition system. However, the oxygen sensor and knock sensor may also cause misfires. However, it is useful to have the new coil checked by other parts other than the part number
07.12.2021 20:39 # 3
srrssr
Take out the oxygen sensor socket and use it, see if there will be any improvement.
26.12.2021 23:18 # 4
Seras41
With the misfire problem, the car's wipers and headlights activate by themselves, the indicator turns off, all of the dials hit the bottom and come back to their place, and does the km dial show at least 20 km lower than it should be

29.12.2021 10:30 # 5
sonerkyl
There may be a problem with the electrical system. If you ask why, many masters (they call themselves that) do neither makoran nor leyim, even when lpg assembly is being done. make a measurement of the battery voltage both when running and at stop.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”