Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 engine cleaning

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 21:10 # 1
ayvaz tacir
everyone has slm.bende206HDİ DIESEL. The car started to wipe water. What is the reason. I would be glad if you help. How do I clean the engine in one. Thank you.
08.05.2020 21:10 # 2
sonerkyl
replace the spare water tank cap. Also check the radiator hoses. Do not do the engine with water, then other troubles can arise. The engine must be absolutely cold when cleaning.

You can use this product, if the engine is very dirty, two pieces will be enough.

08.05.2020 21:10 # 3
ayvaz tacir
Thank you for your interest. Stay healthy.

08.05.2020 21:10 # 4
Orcun.Dmr
I wash the engine at least once a month, first blow the foam then pressurized water, then dry and polish it with a compressor air, until I have no problems. Don't hit the area where your brain is.
08.05.2020 21:10 # 5
talip206
[QUOTE = Orçun.Dmr] I wash the engine at least once a month, first I blow the foam, then pressurized water, then dry and polish it with a compressor air, until I don't have any trouble. It is enough not to hit the area where the brain is. [/ QUOTE]
I definitely do not recommend washing the engine. These cars are already sensitive as plumbing and brain. No matter how dry you are, the moisture generated inside will corrode and oxidize the sockets over time. If I were in your place, I would never take this risk.
08.05.2020 21:10 # 6
Orcun.Dmr
[QUOTE = talip206] [QUOTE = Orçun.Dmr] I wash the engine at least once a month, first with foam, then pressurized water, then dry and polish it with a compressor air, until I don't have any trouble. It is enough not to hit the area where the brain is. [/ QUOTE]
I definitely do not recommend washing the engine. These cars are already sensitive as plumbing and brain. No matter how dry you are, the moisture generated inside will corrode and oxidize the sockets over time. If I were in your place, I would never take this risk.
[/ QUOTE]

The vehicle has been in me for 9 years and I have been washing the engine for 2-3 years, so far it has not caused the slightest breakdown. It is important to know how to wash.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”