Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 engine block crack

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
25.11.2022 19:17 # 1
Ursusasin
Hello, I have a 206 1999 1.4 xr gasoline model car. I said that I will go to Istanbul last week and gave it to the master to take care of it. It cost 1300 liras. I said, "Is there any problem on the way?" He said no it won't. On the way back, when I put my foot on the clutch, I noticed that the car stopped. That's how I brought it home. When I showed it to the master in the morning, he said that the top cover gasket was burned. I said ok let's do it. He said you can get your car in 2 days. I bought the car and went home. On the way to work in the morning, white smoke started to come from the engine and I immediately went to the master. This time he said the engine block had cracked. I said again, do what needs to be done. There was a liquid called Wynns, they added it to the engine, the flow stopped, but my mind is still on the engine. This is my exact solution. What should I do. I would be glad if you help.
29.11.2022 23:18 # 2
Berkay Erdinc
It is definitely not a definite solution. If there is a chance of welding, if there is a chance for a definite solution, if there is no source, the block should be changed. why is it breaking.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”