Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 EMERGENCY AID.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:31 # 1
ZTOPRAK
Hello friends, today I bought a peugeot 206-2006 model petrol lpg 130 km I did not travel long, but when I entered the city, I was waiting in the 1st gear with the clutch in the lights. The vehicle stopped in this way, the engine stopped, the vehicle stopped, in the same way, the same way I would stop in red light, the same happened again. The lights went all of a sudden, with the stop, that is, the electricity went completely, and the steering in the car suddenly got very hard. I could hardly translate.
Please, friends, who have knowledge on this subject, what should I do to help me.
08.05.2020 20:31 # 2
ALLEX
Hodja, be late.

First, check the alternator belt of the vehicle. If the belt is loose or broken, the charge will cut and continue with electricity in the battery. The steering pump gets power and becomes stiff since the power takes off with the belt.

This is the strongest possibility if there is no brain or a major plumbing problem.

If there is no voltage, measure the battery against electrical problem.
Check for LPG brain and coil failure.

Check if there is a chassis in the vehicle fuse box or loosening in the main inlet sockets.

Finally check if there is a malfunction in the body of the ignition switch.

I hope it is over. I hope you will solve the problem and share it as soon as possible.
08.05.2020 20:31 # 3
ykayan
206 - 2008 model 1.4 Otm. After having a tube fitted on my vehicle, it definitely stopped once a week for 2-3 months.
08.05.2020 20:31 # 4
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. We wish you to use trouble-free trouble. @Allex our brother made the necessary explanations, I hope your problem will be solved as soon as possible.
08.05.2020 20:31 # 5
ZTOPRAK
Friends took the vehicle to the service, they checked it, but the fault was not found, they said there was a momentary interruption. I still haven't experienced that problem.
08.05.2020 20:31 # 6
sonerkyl
Nevertheless, check the vehicle's water and oil frequently. Battery measurement and charge dynamo measurement was done.
08.05.2020 20:31 # 7
ZTOPRAK
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] You should still check the vehicle's water and oil frequently. Battery measurement and charge dynamo measurement was done. [/ QUOTE]

Yes, I did not have any problems, thank you very much, friends, I will take it to the service as soon as possible and take into consideration what you have written.
08.05.2020 20:31 # 8
KILIC
Good vehicle. I guess you bought it from Gaziantep and went to Şanlıurfa :) Hope you use it smoothly on beautiful days.
08.05.2020 20:31 # 9
ZTOPRAK
Thank you very much :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”