Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 electrical connection diagrams

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:42 # 1
luridline
Hello, anybody who has electrical wiring diagrams for peugeout 206
08.05.2020 20:42 # 2
sonerkyl
My teacher needs a peugeot planet program to reach these schemes, and the entry of the vehicle with the chassis can be a problem since there are changes according to the production year. What exactly is you looking for?
08.05.2020 20:42 # 3
luridline
My car's model is 2006 206 xdesign. I worked on the connection diagrams. I solved some of my problem with a multimeter. Just working on the steering wheel control was unfinished. I prepared a good work and I would share it here. However, I did not get good results as the resistance values of the carbons on the controller are variable.

I can also make a controller with a microprocessor. If I find the opportunity and complete the work, I will share it. But if I can find the diagrams in detail, it will work for me. Especially the scheme of the control connection socket and the output values of the confirmation may be useful to me.
I found a few schemes, but it's not very clear. If not, I can buy an ODB and connect with the planet. Is everything in detail when Peugeour connects to the planet
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”