Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Electric mirror etc...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
31.01.2022 14:09 # 1
mrhrn
Hi friends, I bought a 2004 model 206 Sw 1.4 hdi vehicle. My first Peugeot vehicle, I'm just learning some things, I'll buy a three-line screen, I'll buy a com200 key, I bought a cruise control, I put the quad button on the chest with a central lock. The central lock and cruise control lever did not work yet, I think it needs to be opened in the service or it will not work.
I would be glad if you could help me with a few questions;

On the internet, com200 only wiper arm is sold, I'm thinking of buying the one with a button. Can I open com2000 and replace only the wiper arm with the one with a button?

There is a 3-line screen on the market, but it is very expensive, I think I did some research. only the front plastic part is different, I don't know how to do it, do you think it will work, does anyone know?

Also, when I remove the window opening button, there is an empty socket, I think it is for the electric mirror. However, when I look at the inside entrances of the mirrors, there are only two cables on the driver's side, and there are 4 cables on the passenger side. I wonder if it will work if I buy an electric mirror.

It is said to control the key degree for a three-line display. If it shows degrees in a single line, it is said. I removed the end of the wiper arm and short-circuited the mentioned places, but I can't see anything other than the time and date on the screen, but I think two of the cables going to the mirror on the passenger door are sensors, there is a protrusion under the mirror, which looks like a sensor, I think it needs to be activated again from the brain.

There are 4 wires in the socket for the central lock on the chest and the quad button, but it is not working now. I'm asking because I don't know, does it need to be activated?

I did some research before buying the cruise control arm. Especially look at the cables coming to the brake switch. If I'm not mistaken, there were 4 cables. While I was doing the assembly, when I opened an intermediate contact, the vehicle sign warning, which was sliding in the triangle on the far left side of the instrument panel, came on once (now I looked on the internet, ESP/ASR lamp), I unplugged it again, and it did not light up again.

After plugging the com200 key with the screen, I would be happy if you could help me to activate the brain when I go to the service. Have a nice day!
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”