Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 door lock

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:31 # 1
efe50
Good day everyone, I searched in the forum, but I could not find a new topic, I decided to open a new topic, my 206`m 2006 model 1.4 diesel has been 4 years, it has not been a problem until now, but the back left door sees the computer constantly open, the door does not lock with the control, there is no problem when opening it, but it does not lock when it locks 350 TL in the industry money They asked if I could do this, can I do something?
08.05.2020 19:31 # 2
blntctn
I don't know if I read sensor or not, but this came to my mind
08.05.2020 19:31 # 3
serdaralisan
look at the door lock motor and take a look at the door sensor, it can be broken as you open and close the cables. flan they said the problem is that one of the cables received worn ground
08.05.2020 19:31 # 4
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome, the subject has been moved to the required section. In order to get better help;
Our members who have completed their new membership and entered the forum, please introduce yourself by opening a new topic under the heading "Let's Know Our Members ". Filling in all the information will help us to know you better.

To Open the Subject of Promotion Please;
Click This Link: http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/new_topic_form.asp?FID=22

1.- Your name and surname:
2.- Your age:
3.- Your vehicle (Brand, model):
4.- Your hobbies:
5.- Your profession:
6.- Where did you hear the site:
7.- Your Blood Group:
8.- Your horoscope:
9.- The team you support:
10.- Which county or province are you in:
11.- Your MSN address:

Thank you for your attention.

Peugeot Turkey Fun Club Management
Www.peugeotturkey.co & www.peugeotturkiye.co I
08.05.2020 19:31 # 5
efe50
No, it doesn't open and close by itself, but it just doesn't lock when it locks.
08.05.2020 19:31 # 6
madblueblacksea
Door sensors are inside the locking mechanism. Close and try the lock when the door is open (this way you forget to try to close the door and break the lock), try to play up and down with the adjustment of the door.
08.05.2020 19:31 # 7
Turgay_66
Sir, I got into the net at this hour so that you don't have that much money to go. it works :) the back left door is completely manual but like this :)
08.05.2020 19:31 # 8
akinelk
If the door lock is locked while the door is open, press the lock latch to the end of the lock latch until the end of the door loosens the screw on the side of the bonnet part, it slides downwards, the door closes downwards, if the door is open in the open position, if the back is tight, it is harder than the door, then it is more in the air The problem is fixed with the Japanese adhesive and the part is fixed. This problem happens when the latch is not fully pressed.
08.05.2020 19:31 # 9
ALLEX
If [QUOTE = akınelk] lock the door latch to the end of the door lock when the door is locked, if the lock is pressed, the back of the sword, the side of the body part, the screws are loosened, the door is pulled down again, it is more tightly, the door is locked, it is more tight. A small piece of plastic adhesive to the mouth part is fixed with a Japanese glue.

I agree exactly. I said let me look at some little things yesterday, that is, I had the same problem at the sofor door with the lock.
I was going to put it in the head, but first I said, let me play with the lock striker in the door post. I marked the current position thoroughly before I started.
I did not slide down a little, I did not try above. but I slid the interior, that is, two millimeters towards the seats.
The door fits as though it sat better and the result was successful.

The cost is zero. You just have to try it. Now it locks from the remote.
If you have a similar problem, try this first. You will not lose anything.
Greetings and respect to the readers ....
08.05.2020 19:31 # 10
efe50
Thank you very much for your answers, believe me, I removed the door with a break 3 times, but I couldn't do it. The electric cable inside it is not swich, it is swich.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”