Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 door clicks?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:14 # 1
Barut
Friends clicks from the driver's door of my car started to come, I want to get rid of these sounds because I am a meticulous person, how can I dismantle the door? & nbsp; I want help from friends with picture or detailed narration information & nbsp; "Smile"
08.05.2020 17:14 # 2
xMEGANx
307 patterns I would have told you that I have already removed both the front and rear door trims =) which is already very easy to unscrew the screws by pushing the door up and down, but before pushing it up, pull the door a little towards you so that the teeth come out and then lift it up. br>
08.05.2020 17:14 # 3
Barut
[QUOTE = xMEGANx] 307 pattern I would have told you to remove both the front and rear door trims a little while ago =) which is already easy to unscrew the screws by pushing the door upwards from the bottom, but before pushing it up, pull the door a little towards you so that the teeth come out after the place pull it up. = "0" alt = "Big smile" title = "Big smile" /> & nbsp; & nbsp; but get out on the rough road, the driver's door, screw is not visible or nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:14 # 4
xMEGANx
[QUOTE = 206xs] [QUOTE = xMEGANx] 307 patterns I would have told you to remove both the front and rear door trims a little while ago. let the teeth come out and pull it up after pulling it out. [/ QUOTE] There is a lock problem in the back door, I was going to remove it, I looked, I couldn't see the screw or something, I gave up on it & nbsp; smiley4.gif "border =" 0 "alt =" Big smile "title =" Big smile "/> & nbsp; & nbsp; but get out on the rough road, the driver's door is missing, screw or something & nbsp; [/ QUOTE]
My teacher, we would have done a great job when you were together. get away. If I want the road falls, we can handle it;)
08.05.2020 17:14 # 5
Barut
[QUOTE = xMEGANx] [QUOTE = 206xs] [QUOTE = xMEGANx] 307 pattern I just told you I removed both front and rear door trims =) which is already easy to unscrew the screws by pushing the door upwards, but before pushing it up, remove the door pull it a little towards you so that the teeth come out and lift it up after its place. .com / smileys / smiley4.gif "border =" 0 "alt =" Big smile "title =" Big smile "/> & nbsp; & nbsp; but get out on the rough road chauffeur door, screw is not visible or nbsp; [/ QUOTE]
If we were close together, we would have done a great job with you. get away. If I want the path falls, we'll take care of it;) Smile "/> & nbsp; There is a lot of miles, but just say it, God bless you.
08.05.2020 17:14 # 6
xMEGANx
My dear teacher always;)
08.05.2020 17:14 # 7
_semihk_
my brother has 3 screws above and below .. you will only need plenty of door circlip when it will be broken while removing ... For ALINTIDIR206, the frame around the door latch is first removed. It is not in the photos, but it is very easy to remove, if you push it upside-down with a screwdriver, it will come out instantly. I took a photo of the ratio in the interior of the door handle, near the hinge place of the door and in the interior of the mirror as seen in the photo ... There is no screw in the rest of the car.
08.05.2020 17:14 # 8
Barut
Thank you very much, my teacher, what about the door ring?
08.05.2020 17:15 # 9
moschino
cat is cat: D
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”