Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 door click

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:09 # 1
mustafa_nalcacioglu
Greetings to everyone 2005 206, I have the owner The sounds of the plastic crests of the door locks in the door interiors make me bind, especially on the cobblestone roads, they make a noise, how do I solve this problem in a simple way?
08.05.2020 18:09 # 2
mustafa_nalcacioglu
yes, I overcome this problem with the sound of music, but sometimes I get bored and close it, and in my left ear again, the sound of those lock crests is clicking, there is no other sound in the car. I think it would be a problem to get in and out if it is thick, I probably love my car actually, but oh no clicks in the water
08.05.2020 18:09 # 3
Barut
I even opened and disassembled the door many times, but in vain. the source of the sound comes from the glass engine I understood it
I will apply insulation to the door when the weather gets hot.
08.05.2020 18:09 # 4
deLySey
these little clicks annoy everyone, so :) I have used a lot of vehicles so far, there was a click on all of them, from vectra to passat, arising from the taurus, but I can not find it in my 206. If you say there is no click, it is a place :) We only had the anfi that I installed on the back seat with 2 smart screws from the top side, it has been doing it for two days because the bottom is idle :) I have not been able to get cold and throw 2 smart screws :) :) I hope you handle it in a way :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”