Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 does not work

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:30 # 1
S. Aleyküm
My 2000 model 206 xt vehicle is cranking but it does not work I canceled the LPG, I am riding on gasoline, because I think it is from LPG, then it started to stop on the way, I researched I changed the volant sensor, the same problem continues. I checked the solid fuses, replaced the gas pump. Can you get pressure in the gas gallery?
08.05.2020 21:30 # 2
peugeotefe
Hello, you should check the double-roles located under the motor brain
08.05.2020 21:30 # 3
kaan206
Just like when you opened the hood, there is a gasoline role under the engine brain on the left.
Plus as soon as possible, there is a red button on the back of the battery, press it, the impact sensor will cut gasoline if you entered this hole etc. maybe it is because of it
08.05.2020 21:30 # 4
My brother has no problem with gasoline, the car is running in the morning, after I started to warm up, did not stop, did not work the next morning, did it work, it is the same, go to the road 1 km go, stop, not work until the next morning
08.05.2020 21:30 # 5
Look, bro, I removed the socket under the brain, I cleaned it, I even plugged it back in.
08.05.2020 21:30 # 6
Mstfay
I have encountered this kind of problem in my 2010 model hyundai i30. I took it to the service department, it gave the crank sensor malfunction. I think you can find the reason if you can take it to an authorized service. Good luck with.
08.05.2020 21:30 # 7
talip206
[QUOTE = 20607] My brother has no problem with gasoline car is running bass in the morning does not stop after starting to warm up does not work the next morning does it work the same is the same go out 1 km go stop stops not working until the next morning [/ QUOTE]

If you stop when the engine is hot and it does not start back, it may be due to starter coal.

But if he stops and doesn't work;
If it stops when heated, there may be crank sensor malfunction. Generally, the crank sensor malfunction happens when it is hot and stops even if it is moving.

The second possibility is, unfortunately, a brain malfunction. It was one of the malfunctions that happened to me. It was a problem when it got warm, but it mostly stopped when it started after stopping and running again. I set off again, pat is stabbing. Then I will not work, I will not work. Due to this problem, spark plug, coil, km sensor, crank sensor, etc. etc. I made the cost of the world. The problem is the brain (ecu) problem.
08.05.2020 21:30 # 8
Ahmet kan
Mrblar I have 206 2004 model 1.4 gasoline lpg for a month I have not been able to find a master solution. The car is suddenly looking, not working. When Mars hit, it hits alive, but it does not get it, you get it, it does not get it, it changed with crank sensor, the igniter changed the butterfly, the master cleaned the gas pump or something. There are demons officially sometimes I stop and develop 20 times a day, no problem. But you are looking at it, it does not work. I'm waiting for 10 minutes and 20 minutes. When you look at the car tachometer, it plays on its own, stops and rises. Otherwise I'm going to sell it. I already dismissed LPG by the way, the second day I used it in gasoline is the same again. Already Love
08.05.2020 21:30 # 9
ismailkaya
If there are sensors in the catalyst, I guess it is due to them. Cancel the pull sensors from the sensor sockets when the vehicle is cold. Activate the LPG then run it. m
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”