Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 does not stop when it does not work

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:39 # 1
babatolia
friends thank you for spending time and replying, I will share the car with you as a result of going to the master tomorrow. .
& nbsp;
the vehicle did not work again at the place where it was stopped in izmit on tuesday. He connected the device, added a couple of cables inside the fuse box, started the car, thank you, we went home in the evening, we close the contact at this time, we do not stop. We took it again in the morning again, a couple of cables worked and stopped. We said okay, we went to Ankara. we have covered leather on the steering wheel, it is not working again. the bidet came from there, again, he tried to plug a couple of cable movements out of the box, he stops everything is normal. After a while, he went somewhere before he left, and he does not stop there again, come back again "" I am wrong, I am sorry, etc. "again, a couple of cable movements are still normal. frustration after doing two cable moves.
& nbsp;
this situation happened and I am waiting for your help from those who can guess why. let's not go back again and again
& nbsp;
& nbsp;
& nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:39 # 2
koliva
It is the first time that I have added cables to the fuse panel. & Nbsp; "Ouch"

I am curious, I would be glad if you share where they pull those cables tomorrow. Even if you can take a picture, it would be super. "Wink"

Get over.
08.05.2020 16:39 # 3
kudret_yildirim
Adding a cable to the fuse box is not the process of rectifying the fault. I guess there is a temporary solution by making things short-circuit ...
08.05.2020 16:39 # 4
babatolia
Yes, the situation is completely ignorant of master victims. Interventions that are thought to be a temporary solution without knowing it unknowingly. Although it was very important, they would leave serious damages to the vehicle by intervening in their own goods, almost - which was when the master came back yesterday, the vehicle worked, but the catalyst was red, the vehicle worked on 2-3 pistons. Anyway, today my father took it to his own master, and the fuse box was completely dismantled, and in the test it was found where the cable was not supplied with current and the vehicle returned to normal. Be the first to be very careful in this insurance business and get help from the expert, do not trust the vehicle in general, and do not forget to open the hood and visually check the sound of the vehicle.
08.05.2020 16:39 # 5
koliva
Good past. Reviews
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”