Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Do you know any masters of automatic transmission?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:58 # 1
Sedat Yildirim
Hello, dear friends, I was afraid. When the automatic transmission failed, they said that there would be no escape, and the cost of 3,000-4000 TL would not drop. While leaving, there was a burnt tire jingle from time to time. In our auto repair service, the selonoid valves of the gearbox have changed, but I do not know if the original or sub-industry. But the problem has improved and my car has been beautiful for a week, even more wonderful than before. On the ramp it is almost begging me to pull me aside. On the saddest side, I couldn't go to my hometown last year because of the financial opportunity. I prepared myself for the village this year, I got my permission paper from my workplace. shock when you remove the problem First, I made the long-distance maintenance of the car 550 TL. Then the transmission's cellonoid valves changed 500 TL. Now they said that the transmission will go down to the complex and the repairs will be made at the price of 2,500 TL. I have installments that I paid TL so I couldn't get it done and my dreams of going to the village are in my eyes. If I can get it done, then I can have it done and go to my village on the 15th of the month.It is 1000 km from Istanbul to my village.When my transmission is in this situation, I can not trust to go the long road.I insha'Allah, a solution will come out here.
08.05.2020 16:58 # 2
metin
Hello Mr. Sedat. & Nbsp;

First of all, I am very sorry for your name. When changing the solenoids, when the new type is installed, it should be introduced. If not introduced, solenoids will not work efficiently.

Check if the inserted solenoid is old type or new type. When you shift the new types of vehicles into gear, you hear a line called "cizzz." & Nbsp; If it has changed, mobile & nbsp; LT 71141 is put in. This is very important. Also, this is a problem if the oil is over or under-filled. I also suffered a lot from the gearbox, there was no master in Istanbul, but none of them gave confidence. If you can go there, I would recommend that you have the authorized service of the peer park there. Service manager Birol bey will say hello to me and it will help you. & Nbsp;

What is the km of your vehicle? & Nbsp;

There is also a feature in these transmissions, according to the advice I got from a master, when you take a break when you are going on the road, if the vehicle does not walk again, take the car in "snow mode" and said that you will go where you will go. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:58 # 3
Sedat Yildirim
Thank you, my dear brother.
What happened, I went to the Peugeot service.
I wanted to have my transmission checked. They asked for 120 TL.
I did not have that much money. I was obliged to come back. I asked him how he could return to Güngören from here.
He described it to me and I asked him because he got out of the service, I asked him to be here. He asked me to pull the car to the service. He pulled the car to the service and said to a master there
look at the gearbox of this vehicle. Is there a problem? He said he will land and cost around 3500 4000 TL and I couldn't get it done. When most selonid valves first changed, the car was like a harpoon for a week, it was speeding up ramp up "D" but it was all forced for a week, now

engine oil, oil filter, air filter, pollen filter, I had already done long-term maintenance because of the gearbox oil and I know I will go the long way. The gearbox oil has changed but I don't know what it put as oil.
08.05.2020 16:58 # 4
sukur
Sedat Hodja, we are having the same problem. Due to this deliberate trap prepared by French dishonesty, approximately 150 thousand Peugeot users pay 3 Thousand TL per person for this event. Let me just say that. Don't bother. If it is necessary to go to the village, look at the oil of your vehicle. This problem is troubled in the city. It does not cause any trouble with the permission of Allah on the long road. There are those who use these cars for 7-8 months.
If you want to do this job in a cheap way when it comes, there is an automator volcano master in salvation & nbsp; only makes automatic transmission. liberation bus at the last stop. He was doing 1500 TL. Ask if you can guarantee it. If she does, get her a check car.
I will replace the valves and oil tomorrow. If not, I will go to this man and build my car.
08.05.2020 16:58 # 5
serkan206
sedat bey very well,
we had the same problems, even more of them, we talked about before. There are 40 liters of solenoids in the market. I am afraid you came across this kind of masters.
get well soon ...
08.05.2020 16:58 # 6
serkan206
sukur my friend said go and go, but I think it is a great risk, I think you may be pulling the vehicle in the
climbing lanes and the slopes, especially if your vehicle is loaded, this is a disaster if you are in the middle of the road. this is a huge problem, long road after all, people will not use it under 100km and this will endanger the lives of both you and other traffic. he will get the numbers that the knowledgeable masters say ...
08.05.2020 16:58 # 7
sukur
You have a fair share Serkan brother, but we have to look at the precedent cases in life. I have never come across anybody left on the road due to this Peugeot's chronic Transmission problem. That is why I say that. If you have seen, then I apologize.

But as I said, thousands of Peugeot users live this every day, most of them don't even know what they are going through. But despite all this, I have never heard of neither on the internet nor on the left. who said I was stuck because of the automatic transmission. Already with the flashing of S and * modes, the fixed gear movement means that. The malfunctioning transmission protects itself ...
08.05.2020 16:58 # 8
serkan206
:) respects.
08.05.2020 16:58 # 9
monur
I wondered why you immediately connected the gearbox to the gearbox not to pull on the ramp. Does it smell of the pad like the old one? If they are missing or too much of their oil, you are likely to face the same problem;)

If your gear shifts do not have problems and you do not smell such pads, the problem may not be caused by 100% transmission. Try the same ramp on a gasoline and see how much difference you will not even believe. When the solenoids change, do not use at least 500 km of LPG. Let them get used to it. When you get to the level, you will continue with LPG.
08.05.2020 16:58 # 10
Sedat Yildirim
My Monur brother, there is no difference in the traction of my vehicle with gas or gas.
Thanks to Atiker lpg, our master who installed the assembly made a great assembly.
I tried my car. And their oil has changed. The valves are original, they say they don't have any supplier industry.
When the engine is very hot on long ramps, it often gives the drawback error. Nothing. When the selonid valves changed, the master told me to use 200 km of gasoline, and I did so. It was made and my vehicle was great, you know, like a harpoon. I took it to the master, tested it, put it on the computer and said that the selonides should be changed. I said how much money will be charged, it will be 500 TL, if the potentiometer on the motor is broken then it will be 600 TL in total. He said that the vehicle will remain today, the computer is malfunctioning other than its selonid valves. "The serial and winter mode lights are blinking where we stopped. I also said that the master today will take care of you in his chest. Insha'Allah there will be no other expenses. Since the 7.5 km road is opposite to the buses, I will go by transferring with three buses.
My job lies in the country I dreamed of. Understand me in advance.
08.05.2020 16:58 # 11
sukur
We said go to your hometown. I also gave my car for solenoid will be the third day tomorrow. However, he had a half-day job. Sometimes things get longer. You won't believe much when the industrialist gives it :) They say the minimum time to get the job
08.05.2020 16:58 # 12
Sedat Yildirim
[QUOTE = sukur] We told you to go to your hometown :) I also gave my car for solenoid will be the third day tomorrow. However, he had a half-day job. Sometimes things get longer. You won't believe much when the industrialist gives it :) They say the minimum time to get the job [/ QUOTE]
You're right, brother ... :))
But the screen shows the error, and I'm afraid to stay on the road. I am a bit disabled, so I am afraid that I will be devastated on the roads.
If my money situation is good, it is still not a problem. Let's see what the master will say tomorrow.
08.05.2020 16:58 # 13
monur
My heat exchanger flowmeter control solenoid valve error was present and I have been using it for more than 1 year. Even and even the vehicle went to Germany-Stuttgart 2 times. When I switched on the ignition, the snow and sports mode lights were flashing for a certain period of time, giving the error "automatic gear fault" on the trip computer. The task of this faulty part is also a part that balances the gearbox oil temperature, which poses a risk especially on long roads.

I wasn't looking for a little negligence and timelessness. I reserved this day for myself and went directly to the authorized service at a distance of 110 km and delivered the vehicle. After 3 hours, my vehicle was ready and it was said that the malfunction was cable contact and it was fixed. Actually, when I switched on the ignition, I was no longer receiving any warnings. This made me very happy and I was at the cashier before the car was delivered, I said that the amount in my head would cost 200-300 TL and I was very surprised to see the figure on the cashier. When I came across a fee of 97 TL, I was in the blunder of asking the customer consultant, are you sure? & Nbsp; "Smile" & nbsp; I must be surprised that I look again with a confused expression, but yes he said 97 TL (there is a lot of surprise).

Shortly, to meet these kinds of sums while waiting for sometimes loaded figures to come out. possible situation. Make sure to book the diagnosis to the authorized service. Then it is easier to search for a solution "Wink" & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:58 # 14
Sedat Yildirim
I took it to the authorized Peugeot service of the Istanbul Zeytinburnu Hippodrome, I admired it to the computer, it will be made to me, the gearbox will be made, I asked the price of 3500 4000 TL.
So what do you suggest? . But the material is zero, I work with minimum wage, I am also a disabled person, so I bought an automatic gear. But look at the setback ...
I got stuck ...: ((

To a reliable gearbox yesterday I left it, made tests, plugged it into the computer and said that it will be ready to come to a figure of 500 - 600 TL
tomorrow. Insha'Allah the problem will be solved.
Two weeks ago two autolones and gearbox oil changed in an auto mechanic one week. It does not pull, the gear does not fall, but if I root the throttle then the gear drops and the traction accelerates.
This master says the solenoid valves are broken. ... Reviews
08.05.2020 16:58 # 15
kaderim@61
friends, I don't know in Ankara, it will be useful for you, karaca motor sports, peugeot special service man has been working with peugeot cars for years and I have been preparing race cars at the time, I can give your phone if you want to remove the automatic transmission, maybe it would be useful.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”