Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Display change

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:17 # 1
hakao
Since I bought the vehicle, there are problems in the indicators. I want to change this completely and now I will either get out or get zero. I have a question on my mind. When I get the exit indicator, when I install it on my vehicle without any operation, the km information will be written according to which vehicle. In other words, it reads from BSI in 206s or gets km information from the eprom on the indicator. My vehicle is 206xt 1.6 2001 model. Thanks.
08.05.2020 19:17 # 2
okaNStarss
206 indicator information is kept on the display . But you can do something with the knight. If you change the part, it becomes the original km.
08.05.2020 19:17 # 3
hakao
[QUOTE = okaNStarss] 206 indicator information is kept on the display . But you can do something with the knight. If you change the part, it becomes the original km. [/ QUOTE]

thanks for your reply. I asked the place that sells zero, he said it is taking it from the brain today. You don't have to do anything, he said, "If you wear it directly, your mileage will rise." You said so, I'm confused. I'll take a good look at it then take it. Thank you very much for your answer.
08.05.2020 19:17 # 4
okaNStarss
When the slave did not hold the bsi version when I wanted to install the cruise control, it ate the head and burned all the indicators bsi connected another indicator to the car without resetting it, and the other vehicle was typing km, when I connected the indicator, my km wrote bsi, but the mileage on my dashboard was still clear, even though we reset it. our reset did not change anything and the km on my panel remained unchanged. If you change it, it continues from the panel you get.
08.05.2020 19:17 # 5
hakao
[QUOTE = okaNStarss] The slave burned my head because it didn't hold the bsi version when I wanted to install a cruise control and it burned the head and burned all the indicators bsi connected another indicator to my car without resetting it, and the other vehicle was typing km, when I connected the indicator my km wrote my bsi even though we reset it it seemed clear, so bsi reset didn't change anything and the km on my panel remained unchanged. If you change it, it continues from the panel you receive. bsi is receiving the data but when it is reset it gets the km indicator and it does not reset it directly. [/ QUOTE]

Thank you very much for the information. The friend at the authorized service selling zero says no action will be taken. It is best to use it for a while more. I repaired the speedometer, but there was no cycle and heat, some kind of cycle is working together. It is best to research for a while. Thank you very much for the information you provided.
08.05.2020 19:17 # 6
fætih
I changed it too. keeps on the indicator. There is not enough intelligence to keep the brain in the 206 km.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”