Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 diesel stops instantly on the move

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:34 # 1
redbullah
My car is the 2005 model Peugeot 206 1.4 HDi, at 214 thousand km. I shot the problem on the video, I put it below:
[TUBE] gj2ddbk5sh4 [/ TUBE]
For just over a year, the car has been doing this. Sometimes it never happens for months, sometimes it starts again. It seemed to me as if the weather change happened, but I'm not sure.
When I was on the road for the first time recently, the engine stopped completely, I pulled over and started, but it didn't work. 1 minute passed, I was going to call the hammer full, I tried one last time, it worked.
We connected the vehicle to the device, there was an error with the air flow flow meter. But the diesel pump isn't about it, it's about electricity.
A few other masters said the electrical problem, but they don't say exactly where it is, they say we have to take a look at everything, they want a lot of money.
A few masters said it is about diesel pressure sensor.
I don't know if it's related, but in the past months, it didn't work several times without the starter motor clicking. I was able to hit it, then the starter motor also worked properly.
It is not even clear what the problem is about. Does anyone understand?
08.05.2020 20:34 # 2
sonerkyl
My teacher had the flow meter clear, a similar problem had another friend. Who wants to download the engine completely etc. The problem is also in the brain of the engine (ECU), water etc. oxidization etc. can. I think take a lean contact spray, clean the flow meter and engine ecu sockets well.
08.05.2020 20:34 # 3
onlycihan
those who know, but it seems to me that the brain problem may be such a momentary interruption, but it is caused by it.
08.05.2020 20:34 # 4
redbullah
Thanks guys for the answers, there has been another improvement today. I went to the Bosch Diesel Service in the industry, and the diagnostic device in them found a malfunction that the devices in dozens of repairers I could not find:

P0335 (Crankshaft sensor 1)
- Wrong function

This seems to me the source of the problem.
08.05.2020 20:34 # 5
redbullah
By the way , I saw that sonerkyl was in Ankara in his profile. I wonder if there is a mechanic you suggested I can take my Peugeot? It can be unfailing or on the Ostim sides.
08.05.2020 20:34 # 6
Crzmt
[QUOTE = redbullah] Guys, thanks for the answers, there has been another improvement today. I went to the Bosch Diesel Service in the industry, and the diagnostic device in them found a malfunction that the devices in dozens of repairers I could not find:

P0335 (Crankshaft sensor 1)
- Wrong function

This seems to me the source of the problem.
[/ QUOTE]
exactly I was going to say you wrote that this malfunction usually happens because of looking at the crank sensor
08.05.2020 20:34 # 7
Selox
Just like that sensor something had happened to me. He does not forgive.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”