Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 diesel leaking aid

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:59 # 1
oktan24
Hello friends, I am new in the forum, it has not been 1 month since I bought my car.

When I took it to the inspection, they said that the vehicle was leaking the diesel tank and I was left with the inspection as a serious defect.
08.05.2020 17:59 # 2
Guests
[QUOTE = oktan24] friends hello I am new in the forum, it hasn't been 1 month since I have used the full tank constantly, the last 2 days ago the fullettim pump added an additional diesel, about 22 lira euro, which means about 4-5 liters.

When I took it to the inspection, they said that the vehicle was leaking the diesel tank and I was left with the inspection as a serious defect.
[/ QUOTE]

You have fullified again 2 days after completing it. How far did you go during this time? If the fuel tank leaks, either the industry or the dealer :( Cry
08.05.2020 17:59 # 3
oktan24
I guess it was misunderstood, I was full 2 days ago and after that it started leaking after I completed it, I traveled 80 km still there is drop by leak
08.05.2020 17:59 # 4
Guests
[QUOTE = oktan24] misunderstood I guess I was full 2 days ago and after that it started leaking 80 km after it was full I still have drop by leak [/ QUOTE]

I do not want to mislead you in a situation that I have not encountered. But my advice to nacizade if it's dripping non-stop. At least to consult your master without losing time, your warehouse is close to full and you are constantly losing diesel. 4.5 TL diesel liter :(
08.05.2020 17:59 # 5
ahmet_bjk
If you force it after the tank is full, fuel leaks from the cover. Pumpers fill as much as they can to sell more fuel.
If the diesel tank is leaking, there may be cracks or rot in the tank. You should show it to a master without wasting any time.
Every hour you expect (considering that the diesel leaks 1 liter in 1 hour), it means a loss of 4.5 TL.
08.05.2020 17:59 # 6
ndm01
About a year ago, I had a similar problem, we took the car to life, there was a place under the tank, I think there was a screw-like thing after we had finished the warehouse, the solution was damaged by rubbing the gold, the rest of the screw after it was used as a sticky medicine. We have a problem, if you want to check it, if there is a problem, it can flow from there.
08.05.2020 17:59 # 7
oktan24
I placed a container on the ground under the vehicle, I did not touch it for about 5 6 hours, I did not even fill 1 cup of tea, the leaked diesel head was thoroughly mixed, if the hole did not have to empty the tank so hours
08.05.2020 17:59 # 8
hsnsnl
If I think that they have a lot of diesel, they have thrown the discharge pipe.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”