Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 diesel gas cutting problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:49 # 1
daff_sinan
hello friends 2005 model 206 x design hdi diesel vehicle .. my car cuts off instant gas while driving on the road for a long time whether it is fast or slow it looks like a momentary pause, then I continue as if there was nothing before, there was no indication in the tachometer and the fault lamp, now the car at the tachometer & nbsp; when the gas cuts off, there is a momentary drop and the malfunction lamps are on for less than 1 second and then continue as if nothing happened neither the malfunction lamp is on nor the tachometer decreases but these days it started to repeat very often if there are friends who have knowledge about this issue or those who have experienced this malfunction. I would be very grateful if they gave me information, and thank you in advance for your comments and comments m .. .
08.05.2020 17:49 # 2
serkan719
diesel oil pressure may be low. & nbsp;

08.05.2020 17:49 # 3
serkan719
or the sensor measuring it may be malfunctioning.
08.05.2020 17:49 # 4
daff_sinan
or & nbsp; I had the car connected to the machine today, but it did not cause any malfunction, he said that he will pay you a lot until the brother in the service solves the problem, but he said that he could not even solve the pegeut top, but I did not dare, if it is like I said, I made that malfunction, but I do not want to leave it to chance ... Thank you .. By the way, this malfunction will not come out when connected to the computer ...

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”