Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 diesel fault light lamp

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:17 # 1
ndm01
Hello friends, the fault light came on in my 206 diesel car, the car stopped, then I started it again, it was hard, when the car was loaded on the gas, it stopped, then it turned off, the industry was close. When we waited for a while, the lamp went out, we started the vehicle back, then stopped, pressed the gas, the car stopped, I left it to me, we will change the oil filter to the industry tomorrow (diesel filter has changed about 40 thousand km ago :) and there is a sender place under the air filter, they said it will be cleaned. Thank you. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:17 # 2
ufuk
Friends start the car today and 100 mt. As we progressed, the stop lamp and the malfunction light started to continuously flashing , 30 sec. is disconnected then flashes again after 5-6 seconds, what is the reason for? Does anyone have information?
08.05.2020 17:17 # 3
Mesut48
In diesel vehicles, the fuel filter is too late. To replace it, you're too late.
I guess the solution will be correct, I guess it will be improved.
08.05.2020 17:17 # 4
oozcan42
It is very unlikely that it will stop due to the fuel filter. Stay away from the master who says let's take a look at that. You will understand what I mean by going around the forum. The first thing that comes to my mind for the occurrence of the situation you mentioned is the injectors secondly, the diesel pump and the third one is an electronic malfunction related to the fuel system. Just because one of the injectors was loosened, we had a similar situation. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:17 # 5
serkan719
I know the diesel filter is 1. Do you have another? I change it in every respect too.
08.05.2020 17:17 # 6
Serkan
[QUOTE = serkan719] I know the diesel filter is 1. Do you have another? I change it in every maintenance. [/ QUOTE]
Diesel filter is 1 but it does not change in every maintenance. It changes every 45.000 km.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”