Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 diesel different sounds

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:45 # 1
jpm06
I gave the car to a friend, when I bought it at noon, I started the car, and in surprise, the sound was different. The sound of the engine of the car was working with a loud voice.
it seemed to me like a timing, but 1000 km ago, timing pistons or rather fuel system had completely changed.

I don't know why this has become. It is not heard much outside the vehicle, but when it gets inside, it is heard very clearly. I don't know why this has become.

08.05.2020 17:45 # 2
Mustafa-almanya
Should your friend have taken the wrong fuel?
Not that I understand, it's just an idea ....
08.05.2020 17:45 # 3
reality59
It may be due to the difference in fuel, I have always bought it from a different station other than where I bought it, but the traction of the same company but the vehicle has dropped and a very different sound is coming from the engine.
08.05.2020 17:45 # 4
jpm06
I just came, I visited a few masters from the industry, one said fuel, the other like you said triger or something, the last friend hit the bottom of the car and lifted it up and showed it. When the engine hit the bottom guard, the sound was flexing and touching the engine, the sound came from there, and the sound was cut when the car started. :))
08.05.2020 17:45 # 5
samet206
Get past, you have survived cheaply, but since the problem was such a simple thing, trıger said, based on what it came out from, whatever the master said, the master would not understand him.
08.05.2020 17:45 # 6
Mustafa-almanya
get well, you survived cheap
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”