Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 detailed clues help

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:18 # 1
ziya alp
friends, I will clean my car seats and clean the fabric and torpedo coating on the door, but do they help if it sags :(
08.05.2020 20:18 # 2
OguzhanKucuk61
You can clean it yourself with a foam-based product. I did so, there was no sagging. You squeeze and hold the foam, then wipe it off and rinse well. I just made the door interior fabrics. If you see the fabric difference of the seats and the interior of the door, you will realize it is pretty good :))
08.05.2020 20:18 # 3
pinpause
To avoid sagging on the ceiling, it needs to be done without too much wetting.

If you want to make it yourself, 3D Orange Degreaser is one of the best products on the market right now. Apart from that, Sonax also has nice all purpose cleaner products.

My advice is to do it yourself if you have time. When you do it outside, they do not show the same care and there may be a sagging problem on the ceiling.
08.05.2020 20:18 # 4
ALLEX
I agree with friends but,
If you want the full efficiency of this request, I would like to get help from the institutionalized companies even once a year, and make it clean inside the interior.

Material and workmanship are very noticeable. No matter how much you pay attention, it is not as much as the competent people.

This is my advice, I know because I live the difference.
08.05.2020 20:18 # 5
dejawu1978
I am convinced that the job will be done to the people who are competent. Smile Maybe I couldn't make a point because we were giving money. Tongue
08.05.2020 20:18 # 6
ziya alp
I will make a full hairdresser to clean the seats.
08.05.2020 20:18 # 7
OguzhanKucuk61
No pilgrim, no sagging or anything. If you get it done in the right place that knows its job, it will not be a problem. Besides, I battered and wiped those door fabrics. There was no problem.
08.05.2020 20:18 # 8
samet206
After knowing how to do this work after being equipped with equipment and materials, cleaning is done without causing sagging, whether on the ceiling or on the door floors. If it is done in a way, it sags. I have my material.
08.05.2020 20:18 # 9
zerzevat
It must have been the previous owner of 207. the doors are sagging. Is there a solution?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”