Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 da rev counter fluctuation and stop

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
14.03.2021 13:42 # 1
Kar.israfil
Hello friends, there are fluctuations in the rev counter of my 206 vehicle, however, it stops after the fluctuation. Not when I start it for the first time, when I stop at the lights after 3-5 kilometers or when I take my foot off the gas, it does not work even though I start the starter and it only works when I press the accelerator pedal and press the starter for a long time. Master crank sensor said, I replaced it with the original one. I replaced the idle sensor. I cleaned the map sensor but it still didn't fix. Also the throttle is clean. There is the same problem with both gasoline and gas. Does anyone know what the solution is? Kar.israfil 2021-03-14 13:48:54
14.03.2021 15:47 # 2
MaDWisH
You can't fix everything that might be answered I had a similar problem I cleared the throttle it was fixed I didn't know there could be any other reason
14.03.2021 16:17 # 3
Kar.israfil
I tried all the possibilities that I thought might be from what I heard and when I could not solve the problem, I thought that maybe there is the same situation and there is a different solution.
14.03.2021 18:34 # 4
MaDWisH
So I hope you find a solution, there are some friends from here who know the situation. But if you can't find a definitive solution, try to get along for now or it will cost you more and more. I felt like it would be easier to spot when the problem got bigger
14.03.2021 18:55 # 5
Kar.israfil
Thank you, I hope I find a solution.
14.03.2021 19:24 # 6
Yasam79
Dude, I have the same problem and it is not solved once. The last trouble was in the brain. Also, there is a sensor on the butterfly throat, I would say take a look at it. But first have to look at the vehicle brain.
14.03.2021 19:27 # 7
MaDWisH
We have a whatsapp group, a group with 206 roland garros model owners. I asked the friends there, such an answer came, I said maybe it will work. I rely on a knowledgeable friend.

"One way to tell is if it smells of raw fuel when starting, the coil is igniting no odor, if it is not working directly. There are bursts somewhere in the intake manifold so the car is mixing the proportions has already changed all the stuff to be changed "
My random teacher
14.03.2021 20:05 # 8
Kar.israfil
Thank you guys, I will apply your suggestions, I hope the problem is useful and the problem is solved.
27.03.2021 11:02 # 9
Kar.israfil
Guys, I think I finally solved the problem, there is no skntı in the vehicle for 4 days. I changed the water temperature sensor, that is, the temperature sensor, the problem was solved. My guess is that this sensor was not working correctly, even if the engine was warming up, the brain would perceive the engine as cold and send a rich mixture, and the idle would fluctuate because the vehicle could not burn the fuel. Kar.israfil 2021-03-27 11:03:10
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”