Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 cutting electricity

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:32 # 1
bodorhan
Hello
I have a vehicle with 206 hdi 2006 model yesterday I came home yesterday, I stopped my car, I wanted to go to the market without getting off the car, when I pressed the mas, the car gave a malfunction warning and it did not work, I hit it and started it, it worked like it was normal, but it turned off and started to hurt after the market, and then it started to hurt I hit it and run it, but I noticed the presentation, it cuts the electricity when you press the oven, how can I make the car? OuchConfusedOuch
08.05.2020 20:32 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. The problem may be the charger or starter or crank speed sensor. You have to connect the pc and have the error code checked. the battery may be intact, but if the charging current is insufficient, there is still a problem.
08.05.2020 20:32 # 3
bodorhan
Hello, I found it nice, I do not understand that my electric motor is not enough or my starter motor is coming less.
08.05.2020 20:32 # 4
sonerkyl
Just like my teacher when the electrical current voltage is unbalanced, this type of logo can be. There is a possibility of having a chassis, but as I said, it is necessary to measure the charge dynamo, does it produce enough current or the vehicle can protect itself in such problems.
08.05.2020 20:32 # 5
bodorhan
Thank you very much, I will look at you again during the evening, car maintenance is difficult. Unfortunately, I give information when it is broken.
08.05.2020 20:32 # 6
bodorhan
Hello friends
My car cuts off electricity and I thought it would be possible to get electricity. There was a problem. Your mind is eating your head and arbitrary driving that will make or change the charging engine
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”