Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 - cut out when idling slows down

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 13:56 # 1
Guests
Hello friends;

I can summarize my problem as follows. Sometimes when idling the car, the idle cannot hold and the engine stops. After waiting for a while or forcing the engine by gassing, he comes to himself and can go home as if nothing is happening.
Another problem is that when I stop slow in lights or traffic, when I get very slow, the rev counter starts to come down and the car stops at idle and stops suddenly. Because of this problem, I overcome serious dangers. The brakes are out of order, except the parking brake. Also, I don't need to explain how frustrating it is. As my eye steadily moves in traffic at the hand.
I showed the vehicle to two different familiar engineers. they connected it to the computer but no problem appeared. Apart from that, the spark plug cables were renewed, the coil was cleaned, a small exhaust pipe crack was removed. But the problem still continues.
They called it the cut-out problem at the 206 forum in the UK.
Those who have an idea, what can be done, why. I will be grateful if you could help me.
08.05.2020 13:56 # 2
Guests
Mechanical malfunction does not appear on the computer Let's say idle engine roughly ... It will change.
Also clean the Throttle. When replacing it.
Make Carbon Clean.
You relax well, idle.
Get well soon.
08.05.2020 13:56 # 3
Guests
Is the gasoline of the vehicle diesel or is there any modification in the engine
08.05.2020 13:56 # 4
Guests
206 roland garros
1.6 engine 16 valve
125k km

The vehicle does not have any modifications and gasoline.
Raider, thanks for the advice. I will note these recommendations and go to the service or familiar master next week.
By the way, I forgot to say above. There are 16 pages about this situation in the British 206info forum I mentioned, they created a special section for the cut-out problem. few people said that the problem was caused by the ignition coil creating high voltage and damaging the ECU (engine control unit I think). Replacing the ignition coil-upgrading the ECU could be the solution to the problem.
As you understand, it is clear from my speech that I do not understand, I do not quite understand these works. I said, let me get your opinions on this subject only when I transfer it. It also guides friends who may encounter the same problem later.
08.05.2020 13:56 # 5
Guests
I agree with the cooker, the fuel can be deposited by the time lapsed injections.
08.05.2020 13:56 # 6
amonse
The subject is old, but let me write. The idle setting is corrupt. 330 TL ... or clear 20 TL. 3 more months. Do not waste your vehicle while driving, you will stop working, you think it doesn't brake .. I had that problem.
08.05.2020 13:56 # 7
djchaos
[QUOTE = amonse] the subject is old, but let me write it. Okay. Idle setting value is corrupt. 330 tl ... or clear 20 tl. 3 more months. Do not waste your vehicle while driving, stop ... you think it works, you do not brake ... you had that problem too [/ QUOTE]
nice to share your knowledge even if the subject is old +10 Clap
08.05.2020 13:56 # 8
amonse
sibling is studying .... looking at the subject is getting old ... looking for malfunction elsewhere then ... let's write that maybe it will be useful for those who have problems. us benefit from us. not from peugeot services ..
08.05.2020 13:56 # 9
by_imp
uh, my vehicle has the same problem, the idle is irregular but it has not stopped yet, of course that irregularity has started, now let's run and try and see if we stop
08.05.2020 13:56 # 10
amonse
sister idling problem is caused by this idler adjuster. The flickering flickering is most likely from the spark plug. I replaced the spark plug today. boch brand spark plug..shopping and exhaust white smoke came out from the exhaust .. idler adjuster in 330s 330 tl.service price ... i cleaned 20 tl for 1 month no problem..after 5 minutes while running ... stopping ... the lowering of the rev counter is due to the inability to stand still ....
08.05.2020 13:56 # 11
by_imp
The vehicle runs for 3 minutes and the cycle is between bin and millennium. Sometimes it gives gas and goes up to 1200.
08.05.2020 13:56 # 12
by_imp
I stopped right at the moment I said, there was a shivering tremor today after leaving the service
08.05.2020 13:56 # 13
amonse
Flickering spark plugs can take a while to remove and install the coils. idle regulator. beware bro sister ... don't go idle ... stop stopping brake tumbles you don't understand ... clean 1 goes 2 months ... i did it ... they make a lot of excuses. .. :) but the hurtfulness gets better when this editor is changed or wanted ... I use 206 xs.
08.05.2020 13:56 # 14
by_imp
No, I do not stop, I did not stop, I wasted a little time, no trouble, I kept waiting for idling after touring, there is no deterioration, only when I start the first car, there is deterioration, I will check in detail tomorrow.
08.05.2020 13:56 # 15
amonse
Is it only for a short time when the idle run is the first time?
08.05.2020 13:56 # 16
by_imp
Not short, I don't know exactly, I started to do it today, and I see that there was a sound coming out of the engine while working at idle.
08.05.2020 13:56 # 17
amonse
What did they do? Sister in the service ... they left the arm that gave the hand to the service. vehicle shake
08.05.2020 13:56 # 18
by_imp
They overtook what they did, they gave the playlist, I pulled the car back because the expense was costly
08.05.2020 13:56 # 19
amonse
While giving the list, they must have disassembled something ... do not be too hard tomorrow. Do not be deceived because the service somehow I have the right to complain ... you will be treated as if you have come from opel or hounda ... will you get a piece from the sister service ... timing change) service, the master who supplied the same piece from the same place, changed the 200 e tregier and changed the oil along with the mototrun .... the guys say 122 tl to the rear trunk door wick.
08.05.2020 13:56 # 20
by_imp
But I did not pay the fee, you paid 50 TL for the computer connection fee, and I said at the entrance.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”