Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 crankcase enclosure

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:41 # 1
Guests
I'm looking at the crankcase guard for friends 206. there are various prices.
But the common feature of all of them is the supplier industry and it consists of sheet metal.
Does it really provide protection?
08.05.2020 15:41 # 2
MemoTech
It is absolutely necessary to have it installed, if it wasn't for it, maybe the engine of the car would not have remained in place. Since the car is very close to six places, you can always be sainted with the ground on a rough terrain. I think you should definitely have it installed.
08.05.2020 15:41 # 3
d3n1s
Şahin Peugeot from sponsors gave a price of 70 lira for original crankcase protection, a piece of ankara also gave a price of 75 lira for original crankcase protection.
08.05.2020 15:41 # 4
rolandgarros
Does anyone have a brand recommendation?
08.05.2020 15:41 # 5
emre_akdag
It has an average cost of 75/80 TL in Bursa.
08.05.2020 15:41 # 6
dijitalize
I had it installed in the authorized service in November, 140TL.
After installing, even if the bottom of the car is closer to the ground, there is more friction, especially in places such as parking ramp ends.
I also think that the sump reduces the dirt and dust on the road to a certain extent even though the spaces are large.
08.05.2020 15:41 # 7
Alicilik
[QUOTE = digitized] I had it installed in the authorized service in November, I gave 140TL.
After installing, even if the bottom of the car is closer to the ground, there is more friction, especially in places such as parking ramp ends.
I also think that the sump reduces the dirt and dust on the road to a certain extent even though the spaces are large.
[/ QUOTE]

You paid a lot of money. I gave 60TL for the crankcase protection with the original PEJO logo and kept the screws and 10TL for workmanship. It's a very simple thing. If you can raise the front of the car a little, you can also assemble it.
The original sump is two parts. It has a large sheet of hair and a handle mounted on the vehicle. I unscrewed the screw to remove the bumper some time ago, I couldn't sit it fully when I was inserting it back, or if it was something else, if I go to an intermediate industry, I will raise it and see it.

It doesn't have a lot of weight and if the path you use is bad, it is absolutely essential. There was a plastic protection on the forehead when we got it from the factory. I said no, when the service, which was shattered in 30,000km demand 150 TL. There was a grinder in front of it, I bought it for 60 TL. You can also find and buy the product in our sponsor, Şahin Şahin.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”