Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 CRACKING SOUND?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:55 # 1
blue42
FRAME FROM THE VEHICLE DOES FRAME FENCE IN THE DOOR SECTIONS. IT IS FROM WINDOWS, I DID NOT KNOW THAT AT THE DOOR BUT DO NOT WELCOME BEGIN I STARTED TO BREAK
08.05.2020 17:55 # 2
blue42
is there anybody who lives and solves the same situation?
08.05.2020 17:55 # 3
samet206
[QUOTE = blue42] Anybody living and solving the same situation? [/ QUOTE]

You have just stepped on it, this happened to me a short time ago, this event is done by me by the right door, the driver does not make it through the door of the driver. The belt changed, sprayed, water was touched, it wasn't what we did, it turned out later, there is an air blower on it, if it is doing its valve, this sound is not a problem, but if you say I don't want to live with this sound, it has a price of 150 - 200 TL. You can leak back and forth, but what is being told to me by the service is that I did not tamper with it anymore, nobody understood because I made the valve adjustment, the next day, the man did not want to adjust the valve. If I understand the subject and understand the situation, I will be glad if you write here ...
08.05.2020 17:55 # 4
TaZ
I had a plastic piece in the right door. I siliconed now no clicks.
08.05.2020 17:55 # 5
rdvnburton
friends, I did not come across the right door, but I found the exact solution of the click on the driver's side. There is a cover on the left side of the dashboard that provides access to the fuse table. The driver's side clicks are usually installed without putting any wicks on it. He said "What is he doing?"
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”