Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 COST INFORMATION

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:32 # 1
ZTOPRAK
Hello friends, I'm here with a new question, my car peugeot 206, 1.4 petrol - lpg. My vehicle is newer in 163,000 and I do not understand my first vehicle. I need the knowledge of you, valuable users.
But I can say that the clutch was very hard muscle, there are shifts or something, the clutch feels rubbed into a iron because of the stiffness. A bit of jamming sound comes from the clutch. How can I make it completely soft, how much will it cost me in peugeot service if I change the clutch cable to the press pad. What changes will happen if I make it? Please, if I enlighten my friends with knowledge, I will be happy about this.
08.05.2020 20:32 # 2
samet206
Hello. Everything that is said without testing will be an estimate, but as you say, it is time to change the pressure pad. Even if there are no defects, the springs are deformed and the hardness occurs when it starts to wear. Show it to your service.
08.05.2020 20:32 # 3
ZTOPRAK
[QUOTE = samet206] Hello. Everything that is said without testing will be an estimate, but as you say, it is time to change the printing pad. Even if there is no abrasion or different defects in the pressure pad, springs etc. are deformed and when they begin to wear out, hardness occurs.
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you, I will take into account what you wrote. :)
08.05.2020 20:32 # 4
sonerkyl
Just like our friend said
08.05.2020 20:32 # 5
OguzhanKucuk61
Printing at the private service Balata had kept a total of 700 lira including gearbox oil and wire workmanship.
08.05.2020 20:32 # 6
ZTOPRAK
[QUOTE = OguzhanKucuk61] Printing in private service Balata kept a total of 700 lira including gearbox oil and wire workmanship, if I remember correctly. [/ QUOTE]

I needed this information, thank you very much.
08.05.2020 20:32 # 7
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = ZTOPRAK] [QUOTE = OguzhanKucuk61] Printing in private service Balata kept a total of 700 lira including gearbox oil and wire workmanship. [/ QUOTE]

I needed this information, thank you very much. [/ QUOTE]

You're welcome. Also, I don't think I made it very convenient. I think it can be done in lower amounts. Get well soon, easy
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”