Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 coolant replacement

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:53 # 1
falan
friends, after checking the gasket, I check the cooling water at least once a week .. I last looked 5-6 days ago the tank was full. When I burn it, I think that the dirt left in the radiator is mixed with water and I hope that it will be cleaned in time .. but I could not solve the water decrease .. There was a droplet of water on the far right of the radiator but it was not something that would cause a decrease. I did not see the leak of the leak! I also want to change the water. I would be very glad if it shows me where to pour the cooling water.
08.05.2020 16:53 # 2
hsnsnl
the color of the water is like a mud. etc etc
08.05.2020 16:53 # 3
falan
when the starter is open when the radiator cover is open, there is no swelling in the water .. I think it is probably radiator scum .. I know how to take the air off .. I just don't know how to drain the water in the healthiest way :( helps many people .. falan 2012-06-30 00:19:23
08.05.2020 16:53 # 4
koliva
Let me tell you if you will collect the coolant that you are draining in a container and deliver it to the recycling places. However, if you are going to empty the soil, ground, water expenses, etc., do not enter it.
08.05.2020 16:53 # 5
falan
[QUOTE = koliva] Let me tell you if you will collect the coolant you will pour in a container and deliver it to the recycling places. However, if you are going to empty the soil, ground, water expenses, etc., do not enter it. [/ QUOTE] Of course
& nbsp; I'm not that insensitive:) its & nbsp; I know how toxic it is, I don't want to harm anyone ..
08.05.2020 16:53 # 6
koliva
[QUOTE = foo]
& nbsp;
& nbsp course; I'm not that insensitive:) its & nbsp; I know how toxic it is, I wouldn't want to harm anyone ..
[/ QUOTE]

The idea of the scum left in the radiator did not come to my mind. Do you just want to change the coolant in the radiator or include the engine section?
08.05.2020 16:53 # 7
falan
how would you recommend? so how do I clean it because the water is like mud_? s, you know the trace better.
08.05.2020 16:53 # 8
koliva
How do you recommend [QUOTE = or something]? so how do I clean it because the water is like mud_? s, you know the trace better. [/ QUOTE]

If it seems to me, show it to a master before you change it. Even go to the master who changed the gasket. Let's see what they say, according to him, we will change the water if necessary.
08.05.2020 16:53 # 9
falan
I said, there is no problem with the gasket .. water & nbsp; He said that it is cleaned as it changes .. he made the necessary checks as if the gasket burned.
08.05.2020 16:53 # 10
koliva
I showed [QUOTE = or something] said there is no problem with the gasket .. su & nbsp; He said that it will be cleaned as it changes .. he made the necessary checks if the gasket was burned. I found a source with pictures, how to do it, I will open a topic on how to change the coolant. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:53 # 11
falan
Thank you very much .. I will be very detailed if detailed .. As you know, a sensitive subject;)
08.05.2020 16:53 # 12
koliva
[QUOTE = or something] thank you very much .. I will be very detailed if detailed .. As you know, a sensitive subject;) [/ QUOTE]

Look, let's see how. You can report your comments under that title "Wink"
http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=23736
koliva 2012-06-30 11:42:20
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”