Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 coolant problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:57 # 1
Onurzdn
Before I started the car, I looked at the place where the water was placed, it was empty, there was not even 1 drop of water. If there is a leak, if there is a leak, where does the water come from when the engine starts?

08.05.2020 19:57 # 2
sonerkyl
first of all, when my teacher goes to gasoline, the engine is heated in the water he is heated in. The water overflow due to the expansion is normal. Open the door when the engine is cold and start the vehicle so that it does not add water. Is there. Do not open the water cap in a hot engine
08.05.2020 19:57 # 3
Onurzdn
Soner teacher, there is no wetness on the driver's side. I already thought that I would turn it on in a warmer engine, but when there is no water, shouldn't it show any signs of malfunction or movement?
08.05.2020 19:57 # 4
sonerkyl
We must give it, but if there is enough water and the cooling of the vehicle continues, we will not see a problem if the temperature sensor is not defective. First of all, there may be defective water in the spare water tank cover. worst case is the cylinder head gasket. If there is a lpg in the cooling water installation, there is a need for a good control.
08.05.2020 19:57 # 5
Onurzdn
Best of all, let me show the master, the only problem is right now.
08.05.2020 19:57 # 6
sonerkyl
just like honor you have the master to control
08.05.2020 19:57 # 7
samet206
Even if there is no water in the radiator spare water container, there may be some water in the cooling system of the vehicle. If there is a shortage in the water container again, there is no other solution than going to the master due to leakage.
08.05.2020 19:57 # 8
GokhaN
Put as much original antifreeze on your 206 vehicles as possible. Red antifreezes do not happen to our old vehicles.
08.05.2020 19:57 # 9
Delete
Good feast, let me share my problem in this section. My car is the Peugeot 206 2004 xline 1.4 petrol. I had never seen the vehicle go up to 90 for 1 year, and even friends were surprised. For the first time yesterday, I said that I gave the vehicle to my uncle yesterday, the temperature rose from 70 to red and opened the water tank, I put more than 5 liters of water. I looked at the car in the morning, there is no water leakage, air etc. But we tried it for 2-3 km. The temperature rises slowly and it is going to be red, the car turns on the fan. I think about how I can take it within 52 km of the service. Delete 2016-09-16 08:54:26
08.05.2020 19:57 # 10
Dlkrn_48
My brother had a heat sensor in my vehicle. Even if the vehicle did not heat when the fan turned on, the temperature indicator was on the roof, returning to normal when the fan turned off. After replacing the sender, there was no problem. You said that we only added 5 liters of water, then this water should disappear somewhere. Check the bottom and bottom thoroughly .. There must be a leak somewhere to reduce the water. Is there any kind of misfire in the vehicle?
08.05.2020 19:57 # 11
Delete
No misfire is going well, only slowly the temperature rises at a very short distance.

I hope the gasket is not something and uses a high speed at the uncle. It is dangerous to drop water suddenly. I was stuck in 5 liters of water.
I suspect the thermostat, the feast coincided exactly, tomorrow we will show it to a master, if I can take it to the service, the distance will be 52 km difficult.
08.05.2020 19:57 # 12
Dlkrn_48
For me, the master is only doing the disassembly work of today's services. No problem detection or struggle like before. I think if there is a solid master in your area, I would never deal with the service. But it is very difficult to find a solid master in this period :)
Oh, I said I put 5 liters of water from the bidet. When I said that I will add the cooling water before, I saw that I added it to the water of the cuff :)
08.05.2020 19:57 # 13
Delete
Kırklareli Merkez, there is no pejo master I know, he said I will take it to the uncle. I will order thermostat and movement sensor. I will change it myself and take it to the service, depending on the situation.
Yesterday I traveled for a long time, water did not subtract, I traveled for half an hour - 20 minutes at short distances, 5-6 times, the only problem is normal, the temperature rises constantly.
In 5 liters of water, it was probably hot when he opened the water tank on the road, but I did not know if he would throw it up.

08.05.2020 19:57 # 14
Dlkrn_48
The master knows that I already know about 5 - 6 liters of water when it is completely finished. Even if it is hungry even when it is hot, it should not throw away all the water.
08.05.2020 19:57 # 15
Voltranturk
If the water does not subside and the temperature rises suddenly, it may seem irrelevant to you, but your exhaust may also be clogged.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”