Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 coolant minimum level

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:50 # 1
206 ersan
sometimes when the car is on the road when friends start the car sometimes the stop light flashes on the indicator and the coolant level light turns on after a while, there is enough water in the water container 2 is 1.5 cm water decreases, but i constantly check the bidet when the engine is hot, it is above the line in the water container.
08.05.2020 17:50 # 2
oguzhan29
I was doing it in my car occasionally on the flat road as the bidet was going up the ramp, I was looking at the water, it was not complete, there was no shortage, then it burned before it went out, I showed it to the service.
08.05.2020 17:50 # 3
Aziz
[QUOTE = 206 ersan] friends sometimes when I start the car sometimes when the road is going on the road, the stop light flashes on the indicator and the coolant level light turns off after a while, there is enough water in the water container 2 is 1.5 cm of water in the water container but I am constantly checking the bidet when the engine is hot I wonder if the water is over the line [/ QUOTE]

Let's say 1.5 cm water steam share in 2 :)
Is it overheated? Well, 100 110 or something :)
likely to be from the customer :)
08.05.2020 17:50 # 4
206 ersan
[QUOTE = Aziz] [QUOTE = 206 ersan] sometimes when I start the car sometimes the stop light flashes on the indicator when it is on the road and the coolant level light turns on after a while, there is enough water in the water container, 2 is 1.5 cm of water, but I am constantly checking the bidet is above the line in the water container when the engine is hot, is the water normal or not [/ QUOTE]

Let's say 1.5 cm water steam share in 2 :)
Is it overheated? Well, 100 110 or something :)
likely to be from the customer
when this stop light turns on, the temperature is normal, that is, when the temperature is too high in congested traffic, it rises up to 90, but as I said, the stop light does not light up when the temperature is high, the engine usually turns off when it is cold in the first 10 minutes when I start with the car, it goes off after the first 10 minutes.
08.05.2020 17:50 # 5
206 ersan
[QUOTE = oguzhan29] I was doing it in my car, I was looking at it when it was going up the ramp on the straight road from time to time. / div>
08.05.2020 17:50 # 6
Eternal_Chaos
I had exactly the same problem. Finally, I was crazy, I dismantled the sender :) I control the water manually :)
08.05.2020 17:50 # 7
oguzhan29
the sender is not too expensive but 30 to 50 something you can find on our sponsors
08.05.2020 17:50 # 8
206 ersan
[QUOTE = oguzhan29] the sender is not too expensive and you can find it at our sponsors between 30 and 50. You can find the temperature sensor in our sponsors [/ QUOTE]
let's not make a mistake in the level sensor of this defective temperature sensor.
08.05.2020 17:50 # 9
ahmetemir
hareret has nothing to do with the sender, he also activates that fan, yours determines the level, he was on the water container, the same problem happened in my car, he was burning in 307, it was going out, he was dehydrated in the service for a while, it was broken for 105tl. I had to fill my water without water, I stopped, when I burned, I looked at it, there was a bit more water, I continued, I continued, antifreeze, I put it, I went 300 km more because it came, I filled it when it came home, it did not go out, then it went out, we changed it, we changed it.
08.05.2020 17:50 # 10
206 ersan
friends of my car last night the battery lamp came on and after coming home i stopped to put it in the garage and it didn't work again i hit it and ran it into the garage when the battery lamp was lit, this stop lamp and coolant lamp often lit up and the airbag light went on occasionally lit up the headlights turned off anyway I went to the electrician today, I changed the coals of the charging dynamo and the airbag light did not come on, the coolant light did not come on or it was not coincidentally lit up tomorrow, I do not know whether I guess it is wrong, I do not know, but when the electricity is irregular, the airbag light is on, maybe it is because of the electric disorder, it may be because of the irregularity. There are many problems with pug, it would be useful to measure and try to charge it. If it does not light up in the future, the forecast of cooling water and airbag light could be correct. He said that there may be meaningless symptoms when he has someone.
08.05.2020 17:50 # 11
duman6kelimeler
Cooling water is not a problem for everyone.
:(
08.05.2020 17:50 # 12
abdullahaydn52
yes I have the same problem with me, but I read the form and as far as I understand, those who changed the mürch got rid of the problem. "Clap" abdullahaydn52 2013-11-18 15:58:09
08.05.2020 17:50 # 13
faldov
Coolant warning relapsed in my last 206. I asked the master during maintenance, the water level was normal. .
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”