Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 continues to stop problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:06 # 1
zgr
Hello, everyone, good holidays friends. It's not very good for me, feast. my car split the festive joy & nbsp; I have mentioned my problem before. My car is stopping on the way. 10-15 min. he wasn't working before he passed. they connected the vehicle to the computer. They said there is a problem with the lower, middle, upper oxygen probe and electrical installation, they replaced the spark plugs and said that they fixed the faults and sent them. a week later the same problem arose. again connected to the computer. this time intermittent malfunction 1., & nbsp; 2., 3. and 4 cylinders wrote electrical failure, canister bleed filter failure. They said let's replace the ignition coil. changed with the original. There was no problem for about a month, but the car stayed on the way back last night. 15 minutes we waited, but it worked and then turned on the fault light again. now we are on the service roads again tomorrow. but they will go and say, let's change this place and if there is no solution, we will give the money and come again. I said let me search the forum first. & nbsp; are there any friends who can help? experiencing and solving such a problem? thank you for your interest.
08.05.2020 17:06 # 2
zgr
Since there is no comment, I guess nobody has ever had such a job. I went to the service in the morning. vehicle connected to the computer again. intermittent malfunction gave oxygen probe error and crank sensor malfunction. he said the crank sensor was incompatible. sensor changed. let's see what will show us? I hope the problem has been solved.
08.05.2020 17:06 # 3
falan
My friend, what's your problem?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”