Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206+ Comfort Angel Far Hk.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 19:02 # 1
Mikalgabirtae
Guys, all of you have beautiful lenses in your car. These are made specially, I want to make a lens headlight something stylish but what would you recommend.
08.05.2020 19:02 # 2
Alicilik
[QUOTE = Mikalgabirtae] Guys, all of you have beautiful lenses in your car, there are lots of on sale on the market, but I have never seen lens headlights for these 206+s. Are these specially made, I want to make lens headlights something stylish but what would you recommend. [/ QUOTE]

This discussion has been around for years. Many titles were opened. 206+ intermediate model. It has sales in certain countries. There is a short production line. So it's still a vicious tool for accessories.

The ten parts are similar to 207, especially below the ten windows. While many pieces are the same as 206, 207 have visual motifs. But not in 207.

A special production headlight for Fari 206+. It has nothing to do with 206. It is very similar to that of 207 but its structure and connection points are very different.

There is no special headlight as it is a vicious vehicle. In general, internal dimming is done. You can insert the fari and separate the glass and paint the nickel-plated part in matte or glossy black. This adds quite a different mood.

Other than that, depending on your preference, you can buy a hella bosch style quality lens or apply it from gin heat-ready lenses. Those who have gin heat sit right in the head of the mouse and do not cut.

You can also create your own design. You can create a daily beacon module and add an difference to an arbitrary beacon.

In my mind, the pieces are ready, but I can not start and take it because it is not material.

I have to use double bi-xenon lens, which we call quad xenon. In the FAr, I will put a 2.5 "park and 3" bi-xenon lens in the parabola with short beam. At the same time, I have a few days old headlight design in mind.
08.05.2020 19:02 # 3
burakbaykal2
[QUOTE = Buying] [QUOTE = Mikalgabirtae] Guys, all of you have beautiful lenses in the car. Are these specially made, I want to make lens headlights something stylish but what would you recommend. [/ QUOTE]

This discussion has been around for years. Many titles were opened. 206+ intermediate model. It has sales in certain countries. There is a short production line. So it's still a vicious tool for accessories.

The ten parts are similar to 207, especially below the ten windows. While many pieces are the same as 206, 207 have visual motifs. But not in 207.

A special production headlight for Fari 206+. It has nothing to do with 206. It is very similar to that of 207 but its structure and connection points are very different.

There is no special headlight as it is a vicious vehicle. In general, internal dimming is done. You can insert the fari and separate the glass and paint the nickel-plated part in matte or glossy black. This adds quite a different mood.

Other than that, depending on your preference, you can buy a hella bosch style quality lens or apply it from gin heat-ready lenses. Those who have gin heat sit right in the head of the mouse and do not cut.

You can also create your own design. You can create a daily beacon module and add an difference to an arbitrary beacon.

In my mind, the pieces are ready, but I can not start and take it because it is not material.

I have to use double bi-xenon lens, which we call quad xenon. In the FAr, I will put a 2.5 "park and 3" bi-xenon lens in the parabola with short beam. At the same time, I have a few days old headlight design in mind.
[/ QUOTE]

He said it very correctly. When I first bought the car, I picked up the angel for the headlight, but when I saw the disconnection of the standard headlights on it, and when I was wearing the xenon 800k, I understood when I saw a completely different connection scheme. I think the angel does not suit very well because it resembles more than 207. It is my personal opinion. Daytime running light strip at the bottom led ??
08.05.2020 19:02 # 4
Mikalgabirtae
It is true what you said :) By the way, I wrote Angel Far in the title. I made a mistake there. The content was different with the title, sorry, by the way. I think the lens application looks stylish, but I don't know who is doing what and at what cost.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”