Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 combustion and oxygen sensor problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:10 # 1
yenipejocu
good evening friends i'm tired of dealing with problems since i got the car ...

My vehicle gives an oxygen sensor error, I go to the master and sends it.

Since my vehicle is so burnt, my car is not the brand that I sold but it is the same car that you understand.

What should I do with this oxygen sensor, where should I go? no decline from traction but it burns a lot
08.05.2020 21:10 # 2
yenipejocu
1 month ago it was writing 1/100 km 8l, now it says 13 l What is the reason
08.05.2020 21:10 # 3
Frt-Aydin
tell me now understanding first they looked at the pp2000 program
suppose they looked like that

I understand that the LPGs are adjusting to the minimum level when adjusting and this sometimes shows that the oxygen sensors are malfunctioning.

Let me give you a suggestion, look at the injector milliseconds with the original program. The values of 3-3.5-4 ms can be considered normal. If it is above, for example, it burns too much. It shows around 8.5.
then look at the lpg injector milliseconds.
then look at the long term fuel value that the vehicle has stored. It should be around "0" as an example, around +10 and -10

my dialogue with the master will be about valve values to be adjusted around 3.5 - 4 ms and a nice gas adjustment will be made again

But as I said, does the car burn rich, burn the poor, first take a look at the value that I have learned.

I am talking about the net values in my vehicle, burning 50 cents at lpg, gas ms at 8.5 lpg, it was around 8 ms, then the lpgci setting would be 4.5 ms but the workaround is throwing the car raw, a little mechanic said it would decrease the gasoline ms
accordingly, my oxygen sensor started to show low values and occasionally leaves a fault record.

Sorry it's a little long
08.05.2020 21:10 # 4
yenipejocu
master, who should I go for this? I went to the veteran of the famous LPG company and arranged the car started to burn more. I am tired, I am tired, I am tired, my car is now in the industry. I am bored, I am tired now, I am unemployed.

How pleased and happy I was with my famous old-fashioned car.
08.05.2020 21:10 # 5
Frt-Aydin
First, be a beast what was the oil stick, you can open the lid immediately

I see the process I said, the biker, look at the master, the gas milliseconds, let's look at the car burns too, they look directly

Look, I wrote in my other message, the pejoes do not take 4 liters, it will take 3.2 or so.
Frt-Aydin 2019-02-19 17:50:13
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”