Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 clutter pressure sound

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:48 # 1
aykutbayram_
sa good evening friends friends I just changed the printing pad of my 2001 model 206 xr.
There was no problem in the first week. Afterwards, he made a sound, and when he worked at the role, he was stopped to press the clutch to the same pressure. why could it be
08.05.2020 19:48 # 2
Designbyonurkaya
My friend, my guardian protector, has the same problem in me.
08.05.2020 19:48 # 3
aykutbayram_
I asked the master I had the car made, he said it comes from balls. I couldn't find a complete answer.

08.05.2020 19:48 # 4
badtemperad
Because of this sound, I supported the pressure pad with arbitrariness. But it is necessary to have a sensation stroke. Replacing the pressure balance change the ball from its quality 30 40 lira. The ball of the Voleo brand is making a chirping sound. I am limited to skf brand vsr that ball. But my brother, this sound does not cause any problems, it just makes sound. Change it if you are benign like me 200+ 40 .. But if you just changed the pressure on the lining, repeat the ball again insistently to the master who changed it. He will insist on not changing it ... I will say that it is very important that you look at the oil of the dressing.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”