Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 clutch problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:02 # 1
SelmanBeber
hello in my 206
when I run it sounds like a wet strap sound. When I press the clutch very lightly, the sound stops. When I pull the clutch from my clutch, the sound continues. The sound is increased most in the mornings, as it warms up, there is a fall in the sound rate, but the sound was not stopped.
I think of the clutch plate ...
I wonder if anyone knows or lives this problem.
I am waiting for your suggestions and warnings.
Best regards...
08.05.2020 14:02 # 2
okan77
I guess a voice like cik cik cik ... You say the sound decreases when you press the clutch .... It is likely to be from the ball ...
08.05.2020 14:02 # 3
SelmanBeber
[QUOTE = okan77] I guess a sound like shit out ... You say the sound decreases when you press the clutch .... It is likely to be from the ball ... [/ QUOTE]
Remember, there is no sound, just like a wet strap sound, so I asked a friend who understood the friction sound, said the room clutch from the neighborhood with a 90% probability. I opened the phone to the main service here, there are 3 different clutch kits. Cry
08.05.2020 14:02 # 4
HakanGokdemir
Well it was 380 TL a year ago, at the authorized service. If I take care of the best leather craftsmen ensure there's also part of Turkey before ... but I make sure to failure
08.05.2020 14:02 # 5
hasimayaz
Clutch ball sound. sound is normal over time. The pressure will change the pad and ball. 300 - 350 TL including labor in industry. amount.
I think you got the price from the authorized service. They flew a little, it is normal for the authorized service.
08.05.2020 14:02 # 6
SelmanBeber
I talked to the authorized service again, they made a discount of 20% from my remembered customer status, but since I bought my car, I have not taken it anywhere other than the authorized main service, at least, it provides 1 year free warranty for all transactions.
3 months ago, the injection was done, they did it, 2 days later, it caused problems again.
I guess the authorized service was very good: D
08.05.2020 14:02 # 7
HakanGokdemir
[QUOTE = r3el] I talked to the authorized service again, they made a 20% discount from the price of their remembered customer status.
3 months ago, the injection was done, they did it, 2 days later, it caused problems again.
I guess the authorized service was very good: D
[/ QUOTE]
In fact, it is not called a rifle, it is their job that they receive money for us, if you go outside in a solid master, what he does must do the same if he is broken after 2 days. There is no bread for those who do not have guaranteed work anymore.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”