Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 clutch pressure pad selection

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:14 # 1
driver_can
Good evening,

I bought clutch pressure pad for my 206 1.4 8v car valeo brand.In the original valeo box.There is valeo brand print pad in peugeot box.What's the difference between these two? I changed it today, the pressure was making the tremor of the pad, and this was my complaint on departure. I was still at the bottom of the tremor, there was no problem. But the clutch is still not as soft as cotton and it does not grasp at the bottom, it is a little gripping up. :) My mind is left, would it be like cotton if I bought the one in its original box?
08.05.2020 18:14 # 2
Burak
There is no difference that I know of. Someone produces valeo himself and sells it for himself, others for valeo peugeot.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 3
sahin-peugeot
The difference in quality between the valeo clutch in the peugeot box and the clutch in the valeo box is undeniably high, it shows the price difference between them, valeo peugeota has to produce the quality that peugeot wants, valeo has factories in china and korea, but the valeo french valeo from peugeot,
but ultimately, it is indisputable with brands whose brand quality is known to make valeo assembly products,
08.05.2020 18:14 # 4
furkanyakar
I used it from valeo with peugeot emblem. I am very soft and comfortable. I do not have a chance to compare the other, as I have not used it before. I would buy the other particle for the same price because he didn't have it. how much difference was there?
08.05.2020 18:14 # 5
driver_can
I mentioned the problem, I think the clutch pedal has a nail there, holding the clutch wire, I guess we pulled the setting from now on. Now it grabs at the bottom and it is easily pressed even with the palm of our hand. I think there was 30-40 lira between them, but the part I bought was not in the peugeot box.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 6
furkanyakar
[QUOTE = driver_can] I suppose the problem is that the clutch pedal has a nail there, holding the clutch wire, I guess we pulled it from there. ] I changed the clutch rope too, look when you think about it: D
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”