Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 CLIMATE CONTROL BUTTON CHANGE

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:02 # 1
ALLEX
I also express from ali and for now, only the air conditioner control knobs came and immediately attached.

Things like wrc antenna, sticer, silicone switch case, colored chrome wheel bolt, sibob cover or something, but I have not ordered yet.

photos ...

08.05.2020 20:02 # 2
sonerkyl
I have assembled 3 vehicles, I couldn't find my own pity to change. Smile
08.05.2020 20:02 # 3
OguzhanKucuk61
Nice brother, does the light leak right where it sits? oguzhankucuk61 2016-11-16 18:49:01
08.05.2020 20:02 # 4
ALLEX
[QUOTE = OguzhanKucuk61] Good brother, is there any light leaking in the places where he sits? [/ QUOTE]

Yes, a little bit of light comes from the bottom.
I think it was very nice compared to the past
08.05.2020 20:02 # 5
Badur
Good evening. Can you tell us how you dismantled the old ones?
08.05.2020 20:02 # 6
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = ALLEX] [QUOTE = OguzhanKucuk61] Good brother, do you see the light leaking right where it sits? [/ QUOTE]

I think it was very nice compared to the past [/ QUOTE]

There is no doubt that it is beautiful than before. I also removed it because the light was leaking. And after I plug it in again, it caused the step adjustment to disappear. I have to disassemble and fix it again. I'm afraid things will get worse.
08.05.2020 20:02 # 7
ALLEX
[QUOTE = OguzhanKucuk61] [QUOTE = ALLEX] [QUOTE = OguzhanKucuk61] Good brother, do you see the light leaking right where they sit? [/ QUOTE]

There is no doubt that it is beautiful than before. I also removed it because the light was leaking. And after I plug it in again, it caused the step adjustment to disappear. I have to disassemble and fix it again. I'm afraid things will get worse. [/ QUOTE]

As soon as it comes to shock, we just bought new products.
The production quality of the originals is high, but the new ones seem stiff.
Gevser stops after.
I think the handling should go.
08.05.2020 20:02 # 8
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = ALLEX] [QUOTE = OguzhanKucuk61] [QUOTE = ALLEX] [QUOTE = OguzhanKucuk61] Good brother, is there light leaking in the places where he sits? [/ QUOTE]

There is no doubt that it is beautiful than before. I also removed it because the light was leaking. And after I plug it in again, it caused the step adjustment to disappear. I have to disassemble and fix it again. I'm afraid things will get worse. [/ QUOTE]

As soon as it comes to shock, we just bought new products.
The production quality of the originals is high, but the new ones seem stiff.
Gevser stops after.
I think the handling should go. [/ QUOTE]

Looks like it will be like it :) It is not nice to give 180TL to the air conditioner control panel :)
08.05.2020 20:02 # 9
monalos
I had been using the buttons for 1 year, the temperature setting was cold to hot, it cracked from the bottom, the material was weak inside, the inside was light, the edges were leaking at some levels, but beautiful
08.05.2020 20:02 # 10
ersin61
Good luck, the hot-cold setting in me cracked as a material, the image is beautiful ..
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”