Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 chrome mirror

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:30 # 1
acabuco
Hello friends

unfortunately there are no chrome mirrors in the tr. I will buy aliexpressten

https://tr.aliexpress.com/item/accessories-fıt-for-peugeot-206-sw-cc-door-sıde-wıng-mırror-chrome-cover-rear-vıew-cap/32737896661.html?spm= a2g10.search0304.4.1.uttv7q

Are they directly compatible with our vehicles, is there anyone who brought them before?
08.05.2020 20:30 # 2
sonerkyl
no yes yes it will be compatible. Even if it is not compatible, you can take a nice detailed photo and get your money back.
08.05.2020 20:30 # 3
maximusti
There is no harmonious, negative feedback that someone wore in the feedback.

I also looked at the small cover attached to the top, and the tr is 65 TL :)
I'll look at her white.
08.05.2020 20:30 # 4
acabuco
[QUOTE = maximusti] feedback is compatible, no negative feedback.

I'll look at her white.
[/ QUOTE]

There was 50 TL, I bought 90 TL, but I thought it was all chrome as abroad, only with the top cap. I will send you a photo when it comes to you.
08.05.2020 20:30 # 5
maximusti
[QUOTE = acabuco] [QUOTE = maximusti] one of the feedbacks is compatible, no negative feedback.

I'll look at her white.
[/ QUOTE]

There was 50 TL, I bought 90 TL, but I thought it was all chrome as abroad, only with the top cap. I will send you a photo when it comes to you, and if you like it, you will get it [/ QUOTE]

no i don't think of chrome.
I wanted to replace the top small cap with whites, I gave up when the price was 60 TL.
Let's see if something comes up.
08.05.2020 20:30 # 6
acabuco
I made the order, friends who will come between 24-37 days, I show them when they come.
08.05.2020 20:30 # 7
tsufrankwoli
[QUOTE = maximusti] [QUOTE = acabuco] [QUOTE = maximusti] one of them is compatible, no negative feedback.

I'll look at her white.
[/ QUOTE]

There was 50 TL, I bought 90 TL, but I thought it was all chrome as abroad, only with the top cap. I will send you a photo when it comes to you, and if you like it, you will get it [/ QUOTE]

I wanted to replace the top small cap with whites, I gave up when the price was 60 TL.
[/ QUOTE]
How is that cover, Hodja?

[QUOTE = acabuco] I ordered, 24-37 days coming friends, I show them when I come. [/ QUOTE]

Best wishes. I'm waiting for the cars curiously, was the old top chrome sounding? Is there any trace left when you insert it
If there is no trouble, can you please take the current photo :) the tsufrankwol 2017-08-15 22:26:09
08.05.2020 20:30 # 8
acabuco
[QUOTE = tsufrankwoli] [QUOTE = maximusti] [QUOTE = acabuco] [QUOTE = maximusti] One of the feedbacks is compatible, no negative feedback.

I'll look at her white.
[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

[QUOTE = acabuco] I ordered, 24-37 days coming friends, I show them when I come. [/ QUOTE]

Best wishes. I'm waiting for the cars curiously, was the old top chrome sounding? Is there any trace left when you insert it
If there is no trouble, can you please take the current photo:) [/ QUOTE]

I did not use any top cover chrome, I returned it directly, no need to give 90 TL because only the top cover. You stick it, if it stays for a long time, I think when you remove it.

It says max 60 days, but it will probably be between 24-37 days, it looks like the beauty I bought, if it doesn't go wrong, I would recommend you too
08.05.2020 20:30 # 9
tsufrankwoli
[QUOTE = acabuco]

I did not use any top cover chrome, I returned it directly, no need to give 90 TL because only the top cover. You stick it, if it stays for a long time, I think when you remove it.

It says max 60 days, but it will probably be between 24-37 days.

Aliexpresden Ptt cooled me down, very nice things for 206 steering wheel cover etc. They go and throw in front of the building, there are never coming. I found over 40 sites TL in Turkey makes sound but does increase the friction I'm afraid.
08.05.2020 20:30 # 10
maximusti
[QUOTE = acabuco]

[/ QUOTE]

Dismantling is simple, it turns out when you lift it a little with a screwdriver.

[QUOTE = tsufrankwol of]

Aliexpresden Ptt cooled me down, very nice things for 206 steering wheel cover etc. They go and throw in front of the building, there are never coming. I found over 40 sites TL in Turkey makes sound but does increase the friction I'm afraid.
[/ QUOTE]

I usually buy follow-up cargo, sir. When I arrive at the post office, I go and get it before I get out of the distribution, ptt is close.
Unfortunately, nobody cares for un pursued cargo.
08.05.2020 20:30 # 11
tsufrankwoli
[QUOTE = I maximus]
[QUOTE = acabuco]

[/ QUOTE]

Dismantling is simple, it turns out when you lift it a little with a screwdriver.

[QUOTE = tsufrankwol of]

[/ QUOTE]

I usually buy follow-up cargo, sir. When I arrive at the post office, I go and get it before I get out of the distribution, ptt is close.
Unfortunately, nobody cares for un pursued cargo.
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you, so I'm afraid to take the big cost is now one of the later date will bring to Turkey :).
08.05.2020 20:30 # 12
acabuco
[QUOTE = tsufrankwoli] [QUOTE = acabuco]

It says max 60 days, but it will probably be between 24-37 days.

[/ QUOTE]

Never buy products without followers, hodja
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”