Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 central locking mute

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:24 # 1
furkanbaki

friends pejo 206 car did not work to a stop and called the master said they will pull the car they said they did not try to change the ignition coil or something, they tried to find a breakdown. I changed the battery, I installed the car, the central lock was not working as the car did not work, the contact light is on, but there is no contact, I would like your help.

08.05.2020 15:24 # 2
koliva
[QUOTE = furkanba that]

friends pejo 206 car did not work to a stop and called the master said they will pull the car they said they did not try to change the ignition coil or something, they tried to find a breakdown. I changed the battery, I installed the car, the central lock was not working as the car did not work, the contact light is on, but there is no contact, I would like your help.

[/ QUOTE]

Have you checked the central lock fuse?
Do you have one or two buttons on your key?

At: http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=7516&PID=105511&title=yeni-yelerin-dikkatine-konu-amadan-readme#105511
08.05.2020 15:24 # 3
furkanbaki

There is 1 button on the contact but there is one more button when you disassemble it. Is it possible to describe the location I did not control the vehicle? Model 2000 model xr model

08.05.2020 15:24 # 4
koliva
[QUOTE = furkanba that]

There is 1 button on the contact but there is one more button when you disassemble it. Is it possible to describe the location I did not control the vehicle? Model 2000 model xr model

[/ QUOTE]

I describe programming for single button switches:

1. Make sure that all doors are unlocked.

2. Press the button on your key and keep it pressed until the LED stops blinking.

3. After releasing the button, the LED will continue to light continuously.

4. Press the button once again, this time the LED will end.

5. Open the door and bring the key close to the contact and press the button once again.

6. Then turn the ignition and wait 10 seconds. Then remove the key from the contact.

7. After 5 seconds, your key should be working.

The 2 buttons are a bit different. Try it and report the results here so we can know if it works. Good luck with.

08.05.2020 15:24 # 5
furkanbaki
Master, I did exactly what you wrote, but it doesn't say you are my bank, but I turned the ignition one turn.
08.05.2020 15:24 # 6
koliva
[QUOTE = furkanbaki] Master, I did exactly what you wrote but it doesn't say you are my ban but I turned the contact one turn. Will I turn it until the screen lights up [/ QUOTE]

If you work it will be more guaranteed.
In the meantime, we are still waiting for the title introducing yourself.
08.05.2020 15:24 # 7
furkanbaki
I understand, my brother, I will try and I am new to the title nedmeek sorry
08.05.2020 15:24 # 8
furkanbaki

I did not say my brother, but unfortunately you are not saying that you are my ban, lets are burning like you said, but if there is no alarm, the system will work, I think the distance will be longer, I think the alarm will be burned.

08.05.2020 15:24 # 9
koliva
There is a topic called Recognize Our Members in the forum. Every newcomer opens a topic there and introduces itself briefly. Open a title and introduce yourself.

Maybe your key isn't synchronized with BSI? I don't know if this can happen or under what conditions, but let me give the steps in it, give it a try. Maybe the problem is there.

206 Key-BSI Sync

1. Put the key in the contact

2. Press the black small button (I don't know which one is).

3. Start the car.

4. Press and hold the button on the key for 10 seconds.

5. Release the button, silence the car and remove the key from the contact.

6. Close all doors and press the button on the key twice.

Note: If it still does not work, start the vehicle again, mute it and try again.

08.05.2020 15:24 # 10
furkanbaki

IT DOES NOT WORK: (BUT I KNOW THAT I WILL MAKE ÇAKCAM BEAUTIFUL IF AN ALARM DOES NOT WORK

08.05.2020 15:24 # 11
ose
also try this:
1 - Turn off the ignition
2 - Turn the ignition back on
3 - Press the A button (the large key)
4 - Turn off the ignition and remove the key from the ignition
--bitti--
08.05.2020 15:24 # 12
furkanbaki
My brother tried this too :(
08.05.2020 15:24 # 13
koliva
So does your central lock work from any key in the interior or latch on the door? Do you have these in your vehicle?
08.05.2020 15:24 # 14
furkanbaki
It works fine, I don't have a key. It works like I said. Even though I do not disassemble the key, it was working. Sometimes it is not good to be curious :)
08.05.2020 15:24 # 15
koliva
[QUOTE = furkanbaki] works fine no button am working properly, as I said, it was working even though I did not dismiss the key and sometimes it is not good to be curious:) [/ QUOTE]

Let me summarize the situation now. Your vehicle did not work with the key that you use and which is the remote control but it worked with the spare key. So how did you get into the car at that moment? Your commander was working and you opened the doors with that commander, but was it true that it didn't work when the car came to work?
08.05.2020 15:24 # 16
Kemanyak
Sync was deleted. To ensure the connection of the key with the vehicle, you need to perform the synchronization process in the user manual. In addition to what friends have told above ...
1. Unlock your closed lock with the key
2. While in the vehicle, long press the unlock button (until the led lights up continuously)
3. Insert the key into the ignition and turn it half a turn until the display lamps come on. (meanwhile, the led will be on)
4. Start the vehicle
5. Press the unlock button once the vehicle is running, the led will go out.
Your sync is complete. Remove the key and repeat the opening and closing process.
(Also, the door of the driver automatically locks all the doors. Move the up and down buttons next to the glass up and down to see if the other doors are opened.
08.05.2020 15:24 # 17
furkanbaki
Koliva brother, as you said, then it turned out that the immobilizer chip was broken, so the central lock was opening and closing remotely.
08.05.2020 15:24 # 18
Kemanyak

As far as I know the immobilizer chip has nothing to do with the remote control. You can do the synchronization process with the other key, but you will have to carry two keys. Also, the immobilizer chip does not fail easily, I think you get help from a master who knows the synchronization process. The last possibility is to remove the battery terminals, put them back after 3 minutes (I assume you know how to enter the radio code) and repeat the process. I recommend you to check the fuses of the vehicle under the hood and under the steering wheel, I still insist on synchronization ...

08.05.2020 15:24 # 19
Kemanyak

If you do not insert the battery of the remote control key for about 5 seconds, synchronization will be disrupted. You can move here.

08.05.2020 15:24 # 20
furkanbaki
I tried, but it is not defined, my master will reach more, I don't have a derermis.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”